1. My husband works in Iraq, so basically i'm a single mom raising 6 kids on my own.
2. I try to prevent stress as much as possible, therefore i try to take 1 day at a time.
3. My kids know they can talk to me about anything at anytime
4. I'm not a condescending person, therefore i detest that trait in others
5. I try to be a person of encouragement. I believe you can do anything as long as you want it bad enough, and work as hard as you have to to get it.
6. I am a very independent person, and encourage all my children to be likewise. I'm there mother and will be there for them forever, but i don't want them to be afraid to step out on they're own, or to think there's anything they cannot do.