I like the idea of a top 10 list.. so let me give it a shot.
1. I have been happily married for 25 years.
2. I have an 21 year old daughter named Amanda
3. I have a mouthy, rude-ass dog named Riley, who always makes me laugh!
4. I volunteer as the Office Manager at my daughter's Dance Studio. I am there 4 nights a week and Saturday.
5. I would die if I couldn't create. I cross-stitch all the time.. I love to scrapbook, stamp, design on my computer.. anything where I can get my hands "dirty"
6. I love to watch Amanda dance. On my iPod, I have several videos of her dancing.
7. I love to travel with Keith and Amanda.. some of the places we have been to are England, Switzerland, France, Russia, Amsterdam, New York, Jamaica, Japan.. and 2 different Olympics.
8. I make my own greeting cards and they are sold out of 3 stores. I love love love this crafty life!
9. I love to read. As much as I can.. as often as I can.
10.My daughter is a student at MSU and I am horribly lost without her.