If you take care of yourself, be happy, and don't hurt anyone on purpose, then all will be well, all will be well, all manner of things be well.
If things don't change, they stay the same. Actually, an artist by the name of John Dugdale rocked my world when I read these words: "This is something so different than I ever imagined my life could be that it's all right. It won't be the same, but it'll be something else."
"Behind all this, some great happiness is hiding."
10 things about me....
1. I am a published author! Find info about my books at http://smjbookteasers.blogspot.com/
2. I always wanted one child. I have one child. I'm done and I am content.
3. The inside of my head is a strange and twisted place and I love being in there.
4. I have written two vampire novels and one girl assassin novel. I also write erotica, thrillers, fantasy, and bdsm stuff. I'm bright and shiny on the outside, but can be dark and snarky inside. Kind of like a reverse Oreo.
5. I love my people!
6. I am almost always happy.
7. I am addicted to my computer. Everything I love is on it - writing, reading, watching DVDs, editing photos for scrapbooking, my favorite syndicated morning radio show, BobandSheri.com, my personal radio station at Pandora.com... just... everything.
8. My husband and I have been together for 19 years.
9. I love Brian and Justin!
10. I am my own higher power.