10 Things About Me!
10. I LOVE my coffee-all day long!
9. As hard as I try, I am not very organized.
8. I love, love, love to bake and decorate cakes--would love to open a cake/cookie shop! And I would love to take a class at the Wilton Cake Decorating University by Chicago!
7. I'm an ebay fanatic! It's so addictive and I hate to buy something until I've checked around on ebay to see if I can get a better deal on it!
6. I love to read anytime I get the chance and will stay up super late to get in "quiet" reading time.
5.. My dh, whom I love dearly, frustrates me to no end sometimes with his fishing and turtling! I love fish, won't eat turtle but have lots of both in my freezer! Give me a nice juicy steak anyday!
4. I love to scrapbook and am would love to make my pages into a business on ebay (one of my ebay friends has 12 x 12 pages that go for over $100 for 2 pages on a consistent basis!) My Mom even frames the cards I make her! But I just don't have that much confidence in my work yet! Someday...............
3. I'm frustrated that due to an underactive thyroid that losing weight is not been easy for me and I'm learning to enjoy exercising even though I don't seem to be losing weight, must just be getting into shape!
2. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being a SAHM the 2nd time around! We have a 21 yr. old son, 18 yr. old daughter, 4 yr old son (5 on 6/11) and a 2 yr. old son all from the same marriage! I worked when my older 2 were young and staying home with my 2 little boys is a blast!
1. I'm a firm believer that if God brings you to it, he WILL bring you thru it!