First and foremost, I am a believer in Christ! He's blessed our family with love and happiness. There have been challenges in our life together, but ALWAYS our LORD has been there to hold us through the trials.
I hate writing this type of "essay" about myself because I never feel that ME is very interesting...
1. I LOVE my husband beyond compare and feel so lucky to have such a wonderful man! He is so loving and caring. He's the best father in the world and loves his kids so very much. He's dedicated to this family and works very hard so that I can stay home with Hayden and Reagan.
2. I am so happy being a mom. My kids are my greatest accomplishment. I love seeing their faces in the morning even if they are a little cranky.
3. I am a TYPE A personality. I love making lists and charts. Organization is a beautiful thing. I feel that everything should have a place even if I can seem to keep it that way at home.
4. My favorite color is purple, altough I have only two purple shirts. I have never painted a room purple, don't have a purple purse, shoes or any other article of clothing.
5. Fall is absolutely my #1 season. The colors are breathtaking and the air is so crisp. I love winter if there's snow on the ground, but since I live in Texas, it's usually so drab.
6. I love photographs. I don't care if the people in the photos are strangers, pictures are still beautiful. I would look at any album put in front of me. It gives me a chance to see someone or something as the photographer sees it. I try to capture landscapes, animals and people so that I can tell my own story.
7. I love animals. We have 4 dogs, 4 cats, 3 horses, 1 tarantula and 1 fish. It's always lively at our house as we juggle feeding times for both our two-legged kids and our "furry" kids. Growing up I had just one dog and lived in the city. I always wanted as many animals as I could get and I wanted my kids to be able to experience live with animals. I hope they share my love for the animal kingdom.
8. I work part time in a day care and mother's day out program. It's very challenging taking care of other women's children, but it can be so rewarding too. Working at this church has given me a chance to make some friends and allowed my kids to make some friends and socialize.
(I didn't even make a "top 10". See, not that interesting)