Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
bhwrn1
Paper, plastic, reusable, what do you use?
by bhwrn1
March 6 at 5:40 AM

What kind of shoppint bags do you use when you go grocery shopping? If you use your own, do you get money off?

Replies

• mem82
    by mem82
    March 6 at 9:16 AM

plastic

• sophiesmom07
    March 6 at 10:10 AM

I use plastic. We always reuse them at home, for dirty diapers, garbage... 

• RobynS
    by RobynS
    March 6 at 10:20 AM

DH does most of the shopping and he always forgets (or chooses not) to take the resuable bags. (grrr) He usually opts for paper bags (as do I when I forget the resuables).

We like to put our recyclables in the paper bags. :)

• HAHuskey
    March 6 at 11:11 AM
    Plastic. I reuse them at home.
  • Molimomma
    March 6 at 11:15 AM

Reusable unless I just stopped in for a couple things then it is plastic.

• michelle623
    March 6 at 11:17 AM

This

Quoting sophiesmom07:

I use plastic. We always reuse them at home, for dirty diapers, garbage... 

• Luvmy2babies22
    March 6 at 11:21 AM

I use my own and have for years.  I think they give like $.05 off per bag.  My city passed a "no plastic" law last year so that's not even an option anymore.

• DKk0531
    by DKk0531
    March 6 at 11:31 AM
    In our state and the state over plastic is now illegal. Most stores charge for paper. My mom works at a grocery store as a checker and she says people are starting to use their own, but, alot of people dont wash them and they are all nasty inside, my mom says she hates touching those nasty things. It sucks, but right now we are just using paper and getting charged :(
  • Uhura
    by Uhura
    March 6 at 11:53 AM

Reusable. They used to take a little bit off for using those, I don't know if they do anymore. Personally, I think they should begin to charge for using the others.

• collinsmommy0
    March 6 at 12:15 PM
    Plastic bags have been banned in my county.

We get charged 10 cents for every paper bag. I do a mix - usually bring 2 reusable ones then get 1-2 paper bags (our kitchen is on the 2nd floor so I use them to bring recycling downstairs, I usually reuse one a few times)

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts