Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
PEEK05
Do you restrict/limit screen time for your LOs?
by PEEK05
March 30, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I do not.  Our TV is on all day but they mostly play in their rooms or in the living room.  I would if it ever became a problem though, like sitting in front of the TV all day lol.

Replies

• mariesmama
    March 30, 2013 at 1:09 PM

no my 3 yr old is addicted to movies

• Sebbiemama
    March 30, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Yup. He gets to watch one show after dinner if he remembers or cares to ask (which is maybe 1/2 the time). And on weekends, he sometimes gets to watch TV with Daddy if we're having a lazy morning. Otherwise we usually have the TV off and some music on. 

• liss05
    by liss05
    March 30, 2013 at 1:52 PM

None of us are big TV watchers so it's normally not on.

• HockeyDanceMom
    March 30, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I don't. He rarely watches a full show 

• inmybizz
    March 30, 2013 at 2:20 PM

No. My daughter doesn't watch much TV. I do however restrict time spent on technology(computer/ipod/ipad/games)

• MrsRobinson06
    March 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I don't. Our living room tv is on all day with whatever I am watching. The tv in the kids room is on all day with a movie that usually just replays. My oldest one splits her days at home up mostly by playing outside but sometimes she will hang out in my room and watch her favorite shows. My toddler rarely pays attention to the tv and is usually just playing with his toys.

• .Angelica.
    March 30, 2013 at 4:29 PM

i do the same as you. except some days the tv doesn't get turned on and neither of them notice. lol. but most the time it's always on.

• HotMamaRosie
    March 30, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Yes. I restrict it. We both work in the city so we have to watch traffic and weather in the mornings. But no tv Monday thru Thursday is the rule. 

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    March 30, 2013 at 5:04 PM

Yeah some days it is not on here either if we are gone all day or doing arts/crafts or playing outside instead.  The days we aren't doing anything, yeah, it's on all day.  I won't lie lol.  The kids never just it and watch it all day and half the time aren't even in the same room as it. :P

Quoting .Angelica.:

i do the same as you. except some days the tv doesn't get turned on and neither of them notice. lol. but most the time it's always on.

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    March 30, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I will limit time on those too but right now, my kids haven't been introduced to any of that so it doesn't apply here yet. :P

Quoting inmybizz:

No. My daughter doesn't watch much TV. I do however restrict time spent on technology(computer/ipod/ipad/games)

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts