Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
LuckyMom4eva
re now lol im nervous again
February 1, 2013 at 5:19 PM
I posted in oct about my daughter going to daycare now I signed her up for headstart and she starts on feb 11th. This month I'm nervous because 2 of the teachers seemed like they were mean and kind of pushy toward my daughter I know they can't baby the kids but I just hope she will do ok in school do well I hope everything will go well I can go in her classroom and help them. But the first 2 weeks they want to work with her and get her used to the place I won't go there much but I'm a nervous mom I want her to ride the bus I'm. Worried about her at school and everything. Because she will be away from me longer then when she was in daycare

Replies

• Mrs.Velasquez
    February 1, 2013 at 6:31 PM
    Kids adjust really Hun, you'll be surprised. My dd1 started Headstart at 3, she was scared and wanted to cry at first. Once I left she was okay, the teachers said she was perfectly fine. I think we freak out more then they do lol.
  • corrinacs
    February 1, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Mrs.Valasquez is right, kids really adjust pretty quickly :).  Give her a few days.  BUt if you feel a teacher is being particularly hard on her needlessly, don't hesitate to bring it up.

Good luck :)

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    February 2, 2013 at 11:55 PM

If they were noticeably mean while you were there, I can't imagine how rude they are when parents aren't around.

• hollydaze1974
    February 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM
    What is your idea of " mean"?
  • deya211
    by deya211
    February 3, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I used to think that too. I just think that as moms we tend to be so concerned we drive ourselves crazy lol. When you are able to voulonteer, youll love it and see how well her and her teachers get along.

• LuckyMom4eva
    February 3, 2013 at 11:27 PM
    I hope so I. Love my baby girl it saddens me she is growing fast and little by little growing up and not needing me to help her with stuff and growing I can't believe my baby is gonna be in headstart it is really awesome

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts