Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
OkieMommyOf6
a kids soft spot.
February 1, 2013 at 12:41 PM
my son turned two back on dec 22 and he still has his soft spot. Its about as big as a quarter size. The dr doesnt seem so concerned but I honestly have never heard of a kid have their soft spot past 2 yrs old. Anybody else have the problem?

Replies

• RobynS
    by RobynS
    February 1, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Hmmm... I'm not sure. I can't remember how long my kids had theirs. :/

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    February 1, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I don't remember.  I didn't really check for the soft spot.

• .Angelica.
    February 1, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I recently read up on this, And I'm pretty sure that by 2 it is supposed to be closed. Though I never check their soft spots so I don't remember when my son's closed, my dd is only 13 months and still has it.

• corrinacs
    February 1, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I can't remember the age either.  Just keep talking to the doctor about it.  Get a second opinion if you want :).

• bookie0210
    February 1, 2013 at 8:12 PM

MY SON STILL HAD A VERY SMALL SOFT SPOT AT TWO THE ONLY REASON I REMEMBER IS BECAUSE IT CONCERNED ME ALSO HE IS ALMOST FOUR NOW AND IT CLOSED BY THE TIME HE WAS AROUND TWO AND A HALF OR CLOSE TO IT. MY SON'S DOCTOR SAID THAT AS LONG AS IT IS GETTING SMALLER AND ISN'T STILL VERY BIG HE SAID IT WAS OK AND MY SON IS HAVING OTHER PROBLEMS BUT NONE CONCERNING HIS SOFT SPOT. I HOPE THINGS ARE OK JUST MAKE SURE YOU POINT IT OUT TO THE DR.

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts