Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
PEEK05
How do your LOs like to relax at night?
by PEEK05
January 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM

My kids love when I pull the futon out to a bed and we lay together and watch a movie or just play or read books. It helps them unwind from the day. :)

Replies

• PAmommy32
    January 25, 2013 at 2:06 PM

My son is 3 and he doesn't seem to like to relax at night.  Always go go go.  Sometimes after his bath he likes to roll around in my bed with the soft comforter.  He does settle down to read a few stories right before bed.

• Mommyof1014
    January 25, 2013 at 2:12 PM

We have about an hour of playtime, bedtime snack, and watch a movie! :)

• butterflycircle
    January 25, 2013 at 2:15 PM

We start our bed time stuff around 7-7:30 b/c my 7yr old goes to get at 8pm. So the kids get bathed, pjs on, and brush their teeth. We then get my 7yr old to bed and then my toddler will usually watch tv with me or play for a little while and then bed for him. We don't have a set time but it is usually around 9:30 when he goes to bed. He likes to stay up late and get up early.

• babygomez
    January 25, 2013 at 2:24 PM

They relax during their baths, then we all sit on Araceli's bed and read a few books & conversate, before bed. :)

• iansmommy9
    January 25, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Ds likes to climb in our bed, watch an episode of Doc McStuffins, then we go to his room and ready. Then hopefully it's night night...He's 2 1/2, so he doesn't always stay in bed.

• prettymomma1204
    January 25, 2013 at 3:08 PM
    warm bath. as soon as we walk in the door he runs for the tub and just sits all curled up under the faucet while it fills =)
  • January1964
    January 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM

She likes to scream and cry if I don't lay down with her until she falls asleep.

• armyvet06
    January 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM
    My dd likes to watch the wonderpets just before bed.
  • sophiesmom07
    January 25, 2013 at 3:19 PM

We've started having "pajama parties" as my 5 year old refers to it, lol. They both get in their pjs, they bring stuffed animals and we watch a show in my bedroom.  We don't do this all the time though. Usually we just read books at night.  

• C.H.E.L.S.E.A
    January 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM

We snuggle in the rocking chair

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts