Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
Miss.MaryJane
Mean lil boys?
January 19, 2013 at 10:49 PM
My 4yr old and 3 year old boys are so mean. They fight, scream at each other kick each other constantly. My 3 yr old daughter and 9yr old dd are completly the opposite. I don't know if this is natural or if i need to up the discipline?

Replies

• Mrs.Bolin
    January 21, 2013 at 2:20 AM

woop some butts and do time out. Works

• TerriAnne2606
    January 21, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Boys will be boys!  :)

• ejsmom4604
    January 21, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Both, but to be honest, it is more common for boys to fight, especially so close in age. You have to take into consideration that boys in general are rougher and that being so close in age, they are going through their natural stages. Discipline is definitely needed. I would also suggest getting them involved in sports together. If you can afford it perhaps karate or martial arts, or when older, sign them up for youth wrestling. I personally have found myself LOVING wrestling. It is a great way for them to use up energy, and get out aggression in a way that is safe, trained, and controlled. And the best part is, they can practice at home together. Just make sure you pay attention at their scheduled practice. Then you know what is right and what is wrong. 

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN