Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
PEEK05
OT: Are YOU up-to-date on your vaccines?
by PEEK05
January 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I am not.  Honetsly I haven't been vaccinated for anything since I was a child.

Replies

• piwife
    by piwife
    January 19, 2013 at 11:41 AM
    I got the dtap when I had my baby in may
  • kjbugsmom1517
    January 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM
    Um no. I will need to get updated in the next year tho as i am in a medical assistant degree program and its required for clinicals.
  • PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    January 19, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Yep, when I get around to enrolling for the CNA course, I will have to get them even though I'm not a fan of vaccinating.  It's something I want to do though, so I'm willing to get it done to move on with my career because eventually I want to go above and beyond the CNA and eventually work in a hospital as a RN/IBCLC.  I will have to follow company guidelines but since I want that job, I'm going to have to deal.

Quoting kjbugsmom1517:

Um no. I will need to get updated in the next year tho as i am in a medical assistant degree program and its required for clinicals.

• kjbugsmom1517
    January 19, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    Yea i was less than impressed with that requirement lol. But its what ill have to do. Im pretty sure i havent had a vaccine since like 8th grade.

Quoting PEEK05:

Yep, when I get around to enrolling for the CNA course, I will have to get them even though I'm not a fan of vaccinating.  It's something I want to do though, so I'm willing to get it done to move on with my career because eventually I want to go above and beyond the CNA and eventually work in a hospital as a RN/IBCLC.  I will have to follow company guidelines but since I want that job, I'm going to have to deal.

Quoting kjbugsmom1517:

• mommaFruFru
    January 19, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    Yes I am
  • Nikaniko
    January 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM
    Yes.
  • mylilprincesses
    January 19, 2013 at 12:22 PM

no.. i don't vaccinate myself or my kids

• CheyennesMommy2
    January 19, 2013 at 1:07 PM
    Nope, my grandma had me most of my childhood/babyhood lol..and she did not want those chemicals in me. I had like two my mom had taken me...but idk what.

And I "had" to get my hep b for school for phlebotomy.

Wanna know something? I have a killer immune system :) so do my kids. The only time I get sick, is when im pregnant. I cant fight.much off due to poor nutrition, ect.

Dh is unvaxxed as well.
  • PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    January 19, 2013 at 1:08 PM

My husband is as well. My first was the only who was vaccinated until 2 until I looked into vaccinations and stopped them.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Nope, my grandma had me most of my childhood/babyhood lol..and she did not want those chemicals in me. I had like two my mom had taken me...but idk what.

Wanna know something? I have a killer immune system :) so do my kids. The only time I get sick, is when im pregnant. I cant fight.much off due to poor nutrition, ect.

Dh is unvaxxed as well.

• CheyennesMommy2
    January 19, 2013 at 1:10 PM
    Mine was 6months when I stopped..i was young and uneducated, on more than just vaxxing. Carseats , bf vs ff...ugh. So glad I learned!

Quoting PEEK05:

My husband is as well. My first was the only who was vaccinated until 2 until I looked into vaccinations and stopped them.

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Dh is unvaxxed as well.

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN