Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
hudson.maggie
Pre-school recommendations (books)
January 17, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Does anyone know of any good pre-school workbooks? We are moving out of state and since I don't know the area much I'd like to keep dd home with me until I feel more comfortable. Does anyone have an recommendations on pre-school workbooks/etc ?

Replies

• mamamedic69
    January 17, 2013 at 2:33 PM
    I would check out Rod & Staff. They have a set of 4 workbooks for ages 3-4 and they have another set for 4-5 year olds but not sure how many. My dd loves them.

I've tried other ones from target/Walmart but she breezed them lots of sections and others just bored her.
  • hudson.maggie
    January 17, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Thank you! I'll look them up =)

Quoting mamamedic69:

I would check out Rod & Staff. They have a set of 4 workbooks for ages 3-4 and they have another set for 4-5 year olds but not sure how many. My dd loves them.

I've tried other ones from target/Walmart but she breezed them lots of sections and others just bored her.

• hudson.maggie
    January 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM

BUMP!

• babowes
    by babowes
    January 17, 2013 at 2:39 PM
    Kumon
  • hudson.maggie
    January 17, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Ill look them up! thanks

Quoting babowes:

Kumon

• hudson.maggie
    January 17, 2013 at 2:56 PM

BUMP!

• collinsmommy0
    January 17, 2013 at 6:00 PM
    Kumon
    Leapfrog (target $1 section has a bunch of $1 workbooks from leapfrog right now)

Honestly I would just go to the book store & see what ones you like. Costco usually carries a bunch of different workbooks. Or if there's a learning/teacher store near you you may be able to buy some books from there.

I buy a lot of stuff from the mailbox magazine store. They often have sales, right now I think there are sales on 'theme kits' which are kits that come with 10 activities (counting, matching, letter recognition, etc) & they are great!
  • .Angelica.
    January 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM
    I need recommendations to. Heres a bump
  • Ilaynasmommy
    January 17, 2013 at 6:35 PM
    I use the kumon workbooks. Dd is 3.5. We just do cutting gluing and coloring right now she gets frustrated with teaching letters and numbers so we are waiting.
  • Ilaynasmommy
    January 17, 2013 at 8:24 PM
    Oh and she has the big preschool workbook from schoolzone.

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts