Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
hudson.maggie
Pre-school recommendations (books)
January 17, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Does anyone know of any good pre-school workbooks? We are moving out of state and since I don't know the area much I'd like to keep dd home with me until I feel more comfortable. Does anyone have an recommendations on pre-school workbooks/etc ?

Replies

• mamamedic69
    January 17, 2013 at 2:33 PM
    I would check out Rod & Staff. They have a set of 4 workbooks for ages 3-4 and they have another set for 4-5 year olds but not sure how many. My dd loves them.

I've tried other ones from target/Walmart but she breezed them lots of sections and others just bored her.
  • hudson.maggie
    January 17, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Thank you! I'll look them up =)

Quoting mamamedic69:

I would check out Rod & Staff. They have a set of 4 workbooks for ages 3-4 and they have another set for 4-5 year olds but not sure how many. My dd loves them.

I've tried other ones from target/Walmart but she breezed them lots of sections and others just bored her.

• hudson.maggie
    January 17, 2013 at 2:38 PM

BUMP!

• babowes
    by babowes
    January 17, 2013 at 2:39 PM
    Kumon
  • hudson.maggie
    January 17, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Ill look them up! thanks

Quoting babowes:

Kumon

• hudson.maggie
    January 17, 2013 at 2:56 PM

BUMP!

• collinsmommy0
    January 17, 2013 at 6:00 PM
    Kumon
    Leapfrog (target $1 section has a bunch of $1 workbooks from leapfrog right now)

Honestly I would just go to the book store & see what ones you like. Costco usually carries a bunch of different workbooks. Or if there's a learning/teacher store near you you may be able to buy some books from there.

I buy a lot of stuff from the mailbox magazine store. They often have sales, right now I think there are sales on 'theme kits' which are kits that come with 10 activities (counting, matching, letter recognition, etc) & they are great!
  • .Angelica.
    January 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM
    I need recommendations to. Heres a bump
  • Ilaynasmommy
    January 17, 2013 at 6:35 PM
    I use the kumon workbooks. Dd is 3.5. We just do cutting gluing and coloring right now she gets frustrated with teaching letters and numbers so we are waiting.
  • Ilaynasmommy
    January 17, 2013 at 8:24 PM
    Oh and she has the big preschool workbook from schoolzone.

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN