Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
anxious1stimer
What are you doing to keep the flu out of your house?
January 14, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Did you get the shot for everyone at home? Are you hybernating? I don't know about you guys but I swear I see too many grown adults out in the stores coughing and sneezing up a lung without covering!!!!! I think I will start wearing a HazMaz suit and put my kids in a bubble. LOL ;)

Replies

• MixedCooke
    January 14, 2013 at 1:24 AM

eh, I just take my vitamin C and zinc if I notice any symptoms.  The flu is just that, so no I dont get vaccines for that, just things that are more life-threatening.

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    January 14, 2013 at 10:54 AM

What does this have to do with breeds of dogs???

• anxious1stimer
    January 14, 2013 at 11:17 AM

LMAO. u r the only one to notice this. I sure didn't notice! I guess I was more tired than I thought and got my titles mixed up. thanks!

Quoting PEEK05:

What does this have to do with breeds of dogs???

• Mipsy
    by Mipsy
    January 14, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    Ds is wearing a mask when out in public except preschool but the preschool is very strict about sick kids being at school and they are upping handwashing and sanitizing for our son, he has health issues and is more susceptible to illnesses than others and we've been advised to take more precautions by our Drs. Dh and I sanitize and handwash a lot and refrain from touching our faces as much as possible. I'm debating making us wear masks when out too.
  • Smilely08
    January 14, 2013 at 12:50 PM
    Lysol, bleach, hand sanitizer, making sure everyone is washing their hands good

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts