Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
Davidsmom623
Gdiapers?? Help!
January 12, 2013 at 1:51 AM
My friend is pregnant and she is using gdiaper system. I wanted to buy them a big box of diapers to go with my present for the baby shower but I'm looking at these things and they are expensive there are insert liners and flash able inserts .. Which should I buy? Any thoughts or feedback please !!?? Thanks!

Replies

• Duquesne
    January 12, 2013 at 1:54 AM
    I hate gdiapers. Such a money pit! I'd buy the reusable inserts for her. $26 for six. It's crazy. If she wants the flushable, she may as well use disposable diapers.
  • mollymae09
    January 12, 2013 at 1:56 AM
    That depends on whether she wants to wash and reuse or go disposable...

in my own honest opinion, i think g diapers are more hassle than they're worth. i like pocket diapers personally. maybe she would be interested in trying different kinds? you can get some pocket diapers really cheap on ebay. that's where i got mine (brand new diapers. 7 diapers with 10 inserts for 30 dollars. free shipping too. Mine are shine baby. i hear alva diapers are good too)
  • Tree-Tree
    January 12, 2013 at 1:58 AM
    How serious is she about cloth diapering? I'm only asking because there are better more economical and environmentally freindly options to choose from :)
  • TexasWife
    January 12, 2013 at 2:00 AM

I liked mine. Eh to each their own I guess.

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    January 12, 2013 at 11:47 AM

It depends on if she is going full cloth or using the disposable liners.  I'd ask her.

• babowes
    by babowes
    January 12, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    Gift card to the co!
  • collinsmommy0
    January 12, 2013 at 7:07 PM
    I would get her one of the three - liners, Gdiaper covers, or a pack of the disposable inserts

You can never have enough of the liners or covers. I have 6 covers & 10 liners & that's not really enough to do full time.

Otherwise, I would get her the disposable inserts - they can be used while she is out & about, which is what some people use with the Gdiapers in public (that's what we do on longer day trips or while traveling)

You can just call & ask her too (or text her)

I switched to pocket diapers around 6 months & wish I did it sooner!
  • LML1
    by LML1
    January 13, 2013 at 8:47 PM

I'd look into another gift..

• Mrs.Bolin
    January 13, 2013 at 9:00 PM

buy what ever you can afford. If you cant then just give them a gift card and they can get what they want. I wanted to do gdiapers but its just not worth paying that much for them. To freakin expensive

• Davidsmom623
    January 14, 2013 at 3:21 AM
    I think that she is doing gdiapers because they are more Eco friendly.?

Quoting Tree-Tree:

How serious is she about cloth diapering? I'm only asking because there are better more economical and environmentally freindly options to choose from :)

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts