Toddlers & Preschoolers

sophiesmom07
American Girl dolls- do your dd's have one?
January 1, 2013 at 12:36 PM

My SIL gave my dd an American Girl doll.  (I personally think she's a little young for it, but oh well...) Do your dd's have one? Do they actually play with them?

Replies

• shadow_lark
    January 1, 2013 at 12:37 PM
    They don't have one yet. She is too young for it. I still have mine though lol
  • matofour
    January 1, 2013 at 12:38 PM
    My girls LOVE theirs.
    My oldest is just about to order the new doll of the year, she's been saving up.
    I think between my three girls they have 14 dolls, and tons and tons of accessories and clothes.
    I should of bought stock in that company.
  • kngarber
    January 1, 2013 at 12:38 PM
    Nope.
  • OBImomma
    January 1, 2013 at 12:40 PM
    My dd has a bitty baby. She has the target version of the American girl doll and loves them both
  • LucyHarper

Yes, my 13 year old sister (I'm her guardian) has three that she was given as a gift by someone whose daughter had outgrown them. She doesn't actively play with them like she used to, but when she was younger she did, and they are still very important to her, she dresses them in different outfits and makes sure their hair is neat and that they are taken care of.

• yayay15
    by yayay15
    My mom got my dd a bitty baby when she was 2. She never plays with it. She plays with all her other dolls though. It's weird.
  • mariesmama
    January 1, 2013 at 1:13 PM

yup we have2 here hers folds in half  like its legss r too loose and mines curly hair is a wreck so theyre getting sent to the doll hospital with the taxes

• sophiesmom07
    January 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Quoting OBImomma:

My dd has a bitty baby. She has the target version of the American girl doll and loves them both

The Target one's are really cute!  I wonder if the Target accessories would fit her doll?

• sophiesmom07
    January 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Quoting matofour:

My girls LOVE theirs.
    My oldest is just about to order the new doll of the year, she's been saving up.
    I think between my three girls they have 14 dolls, and tons and tons of accessories and clothes.
    I should of bought stock in that company.

Wow! I would have killed for one of these dolls as a kid! lol

• sophiesmom07
    January 1, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Quoting mariesmama:

yup we have2 here hers folds in half  like its legss r too loose and mines curly hair is a wreck so theyre getting sent to the doll hospital with the taxes

O.k, I'm new to this... there's an American Girl Doll hospital? They fix the dolls up?  

Toddlers & Preschoolers