Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
Kell_Landry
New to group
December 30, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Hi, my name is Kelly. I'm 36 & from PA. I have 5 kids (4 boys & 1 girl). Connor is 14, Brandon is 11, Ryan is 10, Jayden is 7 & Chloe is 3. I have been married to my husband, Nick for 15 years and together for a total of 18 years. I am a stay at home mom, so I am looking to meet other moms with kids the same age as mine.

Replies

• yellownes8
    December 30, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    Hello and welcome! I only have one kid the same age as your youngest. My other 2 kids are 2 years old and 7 months old. :)
  • my2sweetjoys
    December 30, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Hi there and welcome to the group! My kids are 14 yrs apart so it is a very different stage for me.My daughter is 19 yrs and my son is 5 yrs old.

So good to meet and get to know you more

• Gweneveer
    December 30, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    Hi and welcome!!! I'm Colleen. I can't imagine how hectic your house must be!!! I have two girls, 5 and 2, and they run me ragged, lol
  • amonkeymom
    December 31, 2012 at 2:24 PM

It's nice to meet you Kelly!  I have a 24 year old, 15 year old and 11 year old myself.

Quoting Kell_Landry:

Hi, my name is Kelly. I'm 36 & from PA. I have 5 kids (4 boys & 1 girl). Connor is 14, Brandon is 11, Ryan is 10, Jayden is 7 & Chloe is 3. I have been married to my husband, Nick for 15 years and together for a total of 18 years. I am a stay at home mom, so I am looking to meet other moms with kids the same age as mine.

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN