Toddlers & Preschoolers

Cafe Kelly
Crafts for the Holidays Challenge Day 7: Santa Mask!
December 18, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Today's Santa mask craft is a lot of fun to make and also it's also fun to play with once it's finished! Your kids can play Santa with the mask and it even makes a fun photo prop on Christmas Day!

Materials needed:
Glue
Cotton Balls
Paper
Optional supply- paper plate

We started making our mask by cutting out the center of a paper plate. If you don't have a paper plate you can use a white piece of paper. We used a red piece of construction paper to make Santa's hat and then glued it to the paper plate. Then my son glued cotton balls to make Santa's beard, the fur trim on his hat, and the pom pom at the end of his hat.

Do you take your kids to get their picture taken with Santa each year? Have you gone yet this year?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it hereIf you haven't signed up for the Crafts for the Holidays Challenge yet, you can do so here.

Replies

• Jemia
    by Jemia
    December 18, 2012 at 2:13 PM
    Going to try this with the kids this weekend.
  • eevers55
    December 18, 2012 at 2:13 PM

We don't do santa in our house and DD is afraid when she see's him in the mall

• othermom
    December 18, 2012 at 2:18 PM

We don't always get pictures with santa, The craft is so cute

• MargauxG
    December 18, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Oh my gosh! My kids will love this! :) they would need me to add a mustach though :)

• witchybabymomma
    December 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I don't have any cottonballs for this craft :-(

We do see Santa every year after the parade in my town and I get a pic then and last year I have a friend with a photography business and she took pics too.

• StephanAndCoral
    December 18, 2012 at 2:21 PM
    No picture with Santa but they did get to see him and discuss what they would like. They may like to.do one of these I will have to.see.
  • liss05
    by liss05
    December 18, 2012 at 2:26 PM

This looks like something both of my kids will enjoy.I may take DD to see Santa this weekend.

• ForeverInLove
    December 18, 2012 at 2:35 PM
    Am I the only one who doesn't have cottonballs? LOL We'll take them when we get back home :) There is a real Santa there!
  • Paigesmommy78
    December 18, 2012 at 2:38 PM

oh that should b fun and yes we did Santa pics this year already

• LOVES67
    by LOVES67
    December 18, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Yes, we went o Saturday to take pictures..

Toddlers & Preschoolers