Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
Aidenmacsmom
My 4 yr old is obsessed with having a boyfriend.
December 6, 2012 at 7:04 PM
My 4 yr old daughter is truly obsessed with having a boyfriend. She talks about her and a boy from school getting married. Yesterday she said he was not her boyfriend anymore that he was so&so's boyfriend. "That's why I was mean to so&so today." I told her that was not very nice and she replied "but mommy I really thought I was going to marry him" and today her teacher told me that she got very upset today after a "fight" with the boy and took both of her hands and pulled her own hair. That she had both hand full! I don't know where that reaction came from or why she is so obsessed with this boy. Can anyone give some advice?

Replies

• babowes
    by babowes
    December 6, 2012 at 7:59 PM
    I have boys! Thank God we do not go through this.
  • Aidenmacsmom
    December 7, 2012 at 8:32 AM
    Yeah with boys you only have to worry about 1 penis. With girls you have to worry about them all!!
  • corrinacs
    December 7, 2012 at 10:08 AM

HAHA What LOL.  I love this quote.

Quoting Aidenmacsmom:

Yeah with boys you only have to worry about 1 penis. With girls you have to worry about them all!!

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    December 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Wow I have no idea.  My daughter will be 4 in February and has no idea what a boyfriend is.  Here is a bump.

• audreesmama
    December 7, 2012 at 11:31 AM
    Haha! My 4 year old has a boyfriend...same one since she was 18 months old. They don't really know what it means or getting married. It's just her best friend.
  • audreesmama
    December 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Audree and her bf, 2 1/2 yrs old
  • mestiza_07
    December 7, 2012 at 11:43 AM
    No advice here but my ds is 4 and he's always talking bout his gf kammi. Not sure if she's made up or friend from daycare.
  • .Angelica.
    December 7, 2012 at 12:35 PM

wish i had advice. my girl is only 11 months.

• Luvmy2babies22
    December 7, 2012 at 1:35 PM

bump

• AmandaMaeBell
    December 7, 2012 at 1:41 PM

My 4 yo is too, except there's no actual boy!  She begged me one day to call him.  I told her she doesn't have a boy friend and she isn't calling him.  I fear for the future!  Sorry, I have no advice.

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts