Are you looking for fun holiday crafts to do with your toddler or preschooler? Join Our Crafts for the Holidays Challenge! Not only will we have fun crafts, but some of them can also be use as holiday gifts for family members.
To sign up for this 10 day challenge, just reply to this post!
Starting December 10th, you’ll receive a daily link to the fun activity of the day! One lucky member who participates in all 10 days will be eligible to receive a $25 gift card! Plus, we'll have other fun prizes so be sure to check in every day!
We'll add links to each day's challenge here!
- The Crafts for the Holidays Challenge starts 12/5/12 at 7:00 am (ET) and ends 12/31/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to all 10 of the Challenge related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 1/10/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
December 6, 2012 at 3:36 PMI'm in.
by brandhaileyDecember 6, 2012 at 3:37 PM
December 6, 2012 at 3:38 PM
by mrsbiersDecember 6, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Count us in! :)
by ClaritaLaraDecember 6, 2012 at 3:42 PM
I'm up for it. Thanks!
by cchesherDecember 6, 2012 at 3:45 PM
I was just checking pinterest for craft ideas! Sign me up.
by Necie72December 6, 2012 at 3:46 PM
SIGN ME UP! :-)