Toddlers & Preschoolers

mariesmama
how many hats?
December 4, 2012 at 10:23 AM

has your toddler been thru this yr?mines on her 4th and last and i called the school maybe they'll send some home today

Replies

• babygomez
    December 4, 2012 at 11:28 AM

My daughter doesn't have any. It's still hot here.

• corrinacs
    December 4, 2012 at 11:29 AM

HAHA, what?  You mean he looses hats?  Caden has 1.  He still has it :).

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    December 4, 2012 at 11:31 AM

None.  My kids don't like hats except as dress up play for a few minutes at a time.  I just make sure they have their jacket hat on if it is windy or raining when we are walking from the vehicle to the house or the store or something.

• mariesmama
    December 4, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Quoting corrinacs:

i mean every morning i send her to school with a stocking cap of some kind i think they get left there its 30 degrees in the mornings

• corrinacs
    December 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Ah, that stinks LOL.  His teacher is really good about putting his hat and gloves back into his backpack (At least I think its her doing it LOL).

Quoting mariesmama:

Quoting corrinacs:

i mean every morning i send her to school with a stocking cap of some kind i think they get left there its 30 degrees in the mornings

• Gweneveer
    December 4, 2012 at 12:52 PM

1 each.  I make sure I keep them close.  lol

• LucyHarper
    December 4, 2012 at 12:57 PM

One, why are they at school?

• mariesmama
    December 4, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Quoting LucyHarper:

One, why are they at school?

its 30 degrees in the mornings here shes prone to ear infections the school is  not sending her hats back with her

• RobynS
    by RobynS
    December 4, 2012 at 4:11 PM

We've only had about a week's worth of really cold days so far. Last year DS lost his BEST gloves the very first day he wore them. They never showed up in the lost and found. :(

Quoting mariesmama:

Quoting corrinacs:

• momdays
    by momdays
    December 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM

We have tons of winter hats. I cna't help but get them for him, they are so cute. He shooses a different one to wear everyday.

Toddlers & Preschoolers