Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
MommaRohde2
Double the Touble
October 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM

I have a 3 year old son and a ! and half year old daughter, I love the both but lately they hasve had the worst attitudes dumping water bottles out all over the house..Screaming when the dont get their way..Throwing things..Just everything doubled and I am taking care of them alone..I have a boyfriend but he works out of town and sometimes isnt lucky enough to come home for weekends..Sometimes I feel like I have the craziest kids in the world..Ready for this phase to be over:))

Replies

• twokids0407
    October 12, 2012 at 9:45 AM
    Sry momma...not sure how to help! Mine are 4 yrs apart.
  • MooreMom523
    October 12, 2012 at 10:08 AM

The  good part is that with consistent parenting it will just be a phase. A long one, but a phase none the less.

• sophiesmom07
    October 12, 2012 at 10:08 AM

You have your hands full! It will get better once one starts going to pre-k.  

• MommaRohde2
    October 12, 2012 at 2:39 PM

yeah it is a very hard phase...sometimes i wish i woulda waited longer to have our daughter so caleb was outta this phase before she got into them,but i wouldnt trade them for the world just very hard right now..Enough about me I would like to know about you  ladys get my mind of my crazy kids and life..anyone wanna talk??im here:))

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    October 12, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Don't let them get into the water.  Be consistent with discipline for throwing.  I have a 3.5 year old and a 1 year old so I know how you feel. :) It's constant work.

• MommaRohde2
    October 12, 2012 at 2:47 PM

wow yeah almost exactly the same age...lol So do you have boys..girls..both?? what crazy things do they do and how do you deal with it???maybee if i try a different approach maybee ill get a better outcome...

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN