Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
babowes
Are you happy with your post baby body?
by babowes
October 11, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Why or why not?
What are you doing to maintain it either way?

Replies

• tbarnes895
    October 11, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Would be happier about 10lbs lighter but cant complain too much.  Especially since I'm not doing anything to lose weight but am at least happy that I am also not gaining either.  Its also not the weight so much as the love handles and a little extra in the thighs I would be happy to be rid of but I've become more accepting of my appearance than I was last year.

• itsm3
    by itsm3
    October 11, 2012 at 8:46 AM

i've always been comfortable with my body but then i started getting bigger and i didn't like it so i changed it.  that was back in january and i'm still going strong!  i love the way my body looks now.  i have my muscles back and the other day, i put on my bikini circa 1999 and IT FIT.  i almost cried.  i actually gave myself a fist pump in the mirror because i was so happy!

• angelyuna20
    October 11, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I'm pretty happy with it. I have a couple problem areas but I'm hoping to have them somewhat settled out at least by next summer. I've been doing zumba at least 4 days a week and trying to eat healthier.

• christel22406
    October 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM
    Exact response I would give.

Quoting tbarnes895:

Would be happier about 10lbs lighter but cant complain too much.  Especially since I'm not doing anything to lose weight but am at least happy that I am also not gaining either.  Its also not the weight so much as the love handles and a little extra in the thighs I would be happy to be rid of but I've become more accepting of my appearance than I was last year.

• Nichole0403
    October 11, 2012 at 9:03 AM
    Not so much, I'm doing the P90 workout right now in hopes to shed the extra weight. I'm also trying to find a good easy diet.
  • AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    October 11, 2012 at 9:04 AM
    I keep the boobs and lose the muffin top they gave me.
    I was so cute and tiny before ... Wahhh! Lol
  • la_bella_vita
    October 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Yes, very happy

• nodramamama311
    October 11, 2012 at 12:12 PM
    10 more lbs and I'll be happy. Also want to get my belly pudge down.
  • ZanderandBella
    October 11, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I'm getting there. I worked hard on losing weight. Now I'm wrapping and working on losing the last few pounds. For the most part, I am happy but I want to wrap my thighs and butt a few more times.

• RaeNova
    by RaeNova
    October 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I'm OK with my body, i justmummy had my second baby 6 weeks ago so mentally this time seems harder and i seem to think i look worse the second time around but everyone else around me seems to think I look great so trying to keep my chin up about it and work a little harder to get the weight off especially since I've gained more this time.

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN