Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
babowes
Are you happy with your post baby body?
by babowes
October 11, 2012 at 7:44 AM
Why or why not?
What are you doing to maintain it either way?

Replies

• tbarnes895
    October 11, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Would be happier about 10lbs lighter but cant complain too much.  Especially since I'm not doing anything to lose weight but am at least happy that I am also not gaining either.  Its also not the weight so much as the love handles and a little extra in the thighs I would be happy to be rid of but I've become more accepting of my appearance than I was last year.

• itsm3
    by itsm3
    October 11, 2012 at 8:46 AM

i've always been comfortable with my body but then i started getting bigger and i didn't like it so i changed it.  that was back in january and i'm still going strong!  i love the way my body looks now.  i have my muscles back and the other day, i put on my bikini circa 1999 and IT FIT.  i almost cried.  i actually gave myself a fist pump in the mirror because i was so happy!

• angelyuna20
    October 11, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I'm pretty happy with it. I have a couple problem areas but I'm hoping to have them somewhat settled out at least by next summer. I've been doing zumba at least 4 days a week and trying to eat healthier.

• christel22406
    October 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM
    Exact response I would give.

Quoting tbarnes895:

Would be happier about 10lbs lighter but cant complain too much.  Especially since I'm not doing anything to lose weight but am at least happy that I am also not gaining either.  Its also not the weight so much as the love handles and a little extra in the thighs I would be happy to be rid of but I've become more accepting of my appearance than I was last year.

• Nichole0403
    October 11, 2012 at 9:03 AM
    Not so much, I'm doing the P90 workout right now in hopes to shed the extra weight. I'm also trying to find a good easy diet.
  • AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    October 11, 2012 at 9:04 AM
    I keep the boobs and lose the muffin top they gave me.
    I was so cute and tiny before ... Wahhh! Lol
  • la_bella_vita
    October 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Yes, very happy

• nodramamama311
    October 11, 2012 at 12:12 PM
    10 more lbs and I'll be happy. Also want to get my belly pudge down.
  • ZanderandBella
    October 11, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I'm getting there. I worked hard on losing weight. Now I'm wrapping and working on losing the last few pounds. For the most part, I am happy but I want to wrap my thighs and butt a few more times.

• RaeNova
    by RaeNova
    October 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I'm OK with my body, i justmummy had my second baby 6 weeks ago so mentally this time seems harder and i seem to think i look worse the second time around but everyone else around me seems to think I look great so trying to keep my chin up about it and work a little harder to get the weight off especially since I've gained more this time.

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts