Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
mommy06and09
do you follow the same rules
October 8, 2012 at 6:26 PM
that you set for your kids? i wont allow my kids to eat anywhere but the kitchen yet i eat all over the house. i tell my kids not to yell but im always yelling. my kids cant swear but im a sailor. i feel like such a hypocrite!

Replies

• som610
    by som610
    October 9, 2012 at 12:05 PM

For the most part I do. My husband on the other hand does not. lol

• HTMommy
    by HTMommy
    October 9, 2012 at 12:05 PM

hahahah me too! but ya know...I am the adult. I make the rules and they are the children. WHEN they are old enough and responsible enough, the rules will change. But until them...get used to it lol

• HTMommy
    by HTMommy
    October 9, 2012 at 12:07 PM

The other thing is when I start feeling hypocritical I follow the rules with the kids just to show them that they aren't lost on me. Does that make sense?

• lauratupper
    October 9, 2012 at 2:04 PM

yes I do.

• RobynS
    by RobynS
    October 9, 2012 at 3:02 PM

for the most part, I do. If I eat somewhere other than the dining room, I usually do it after they're asleep. DH, on the other hand, blatantly breaks all the rules right in front of them. Grrr.

• BlessedBeX3
    October 9, 2012 at 3:47 PM

hey your an adult lol that gives you freedom to do what you please. once they are in their own place they'l be able to do all of that :P hehe

• .Angelica.
    October 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I don't with some things :/ my son has to eat at the table, but that's because he's really messy. I eat on the couch all the time. lol

• wjpassanante
    October 9, 2012 at 4:02 PM
    I try to
  • mommy06and09
    October 10, 2012 at 6:42 AM
    lol and thats why i break the rules. when the kids are older they will be allowed to eat in the living room as well. i do occasionally let them have a picnic in the living room though. :-)

Quoting .Angelica.:

I don't with some things :/ my son has to eat at the table, but that's because he's really messy. I eat on the couch all the time. lol

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN