Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
shadow_lark
Jeans for skinny toddler?
October 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Does anyone know where I could find some jeans for my dd?  She is very skinny, but needs 24 month size pants for length.  Her 18 month size pants are just now getting to where they dont fall off, but all of the brands i have tried for 24 month just fall off, even if i roll them at the waistband.

help!

Replies

• lovinmykiddo07
    October 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM

My son is the same way. Ummm Gymboree, Crazy 8, Children's Place, Old Navy all have adjustable waists. 

• shadow_lark
    October 8, 2012 at 12:16 AM

thanks, i will look tomorrow.  i have all but childrens place near me.

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

My son is the same way. Ummm Gymboree, Crazy 8, Children's Place, Old Navy all have adjustable waists. 

• nickellmomof2
    October 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Target also carries the adjustable waist pants.  

• sweetieiv
    October 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM
    I buy my ds pants at target or children's place because they have the jeans that have the elastic at the waist band. You pull the elastic and then snap the button where the child needs it. I also have a tall and skinny toddler. Those jeans are the only kind that fit my son.
  • disneyrose
    October 8, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Baby GAP, Old Navy, Crazy 8, our Coscto has some right now

• shadow_lark
    October 8, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I think thats what i am going to ned.  that is the only kind that fits ds.  i just haven't seen any adustable waist pants in her size.  But I am making the trip out to where all of the stores are tomorrow, so i will check.

Quoting sweetieiv:

I buy my ds pants at target or children's place because they have the jeans that have the elastic at the waist band. You pull the elastic and then snap the button where the child needs it. I also have a tall and skinny toddler. Those jeans are the only kind that fit my son.

• MommyLehr
    October 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM
    Gymboree. Most kids jeans are made with adjustable waistbands now.
  • nautica_lucas
    October 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM
    Do you shop at Walmart? Target & Children's Place Are Awesome
  • sweetieiv
    October 8, 2012 at 12:25 AM
    Target has them in the small sizes.

Quoting shadow_lark:

I think thats what i am going to ned.  that is the only kind that fits ds.  i just haven't seen any adustable waist pants in her size.  But I am making the trip out to where all of the stores are tomorrow, so i will check.

Quoting sweetieiv:

• shadow_lark
    October 8, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Not anymore.  they dont make adjustable waist pants in her size, and for ds even the adjustable weight ones are way too big.

Quoting nautica_lucas:

Do you shop at Walmart? Target & Children's Place Are Awesome

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN