Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
shadow_lark
Jeans for skinny toddler?
October 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Does anyone know where I could find some jeans for my dd?  She is very skinny, but needs 24 month size pants for length.  Her 18 month size pants are just now getting to where they dont fall off, but all of the brands i have tried for 24 month just fall off, even if i roll them at the waistband.

help!

Replies

• Tyler0102
    October 9, 2012 at 1:05 AM
    My daughter is the same. I buy alot of Target skinny jeans. Theyre kind of stretchy & usually run on the long side. Also the Children's Place has alot of good jeans. I have also made a belt for my daughter by cutting a little girls belt then punching holes in it so itll fit
  • bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    October 9, 2012 at 5:40 AM

I get adjustable ones from Children's Place or Target

• MarShy740
    October 9, 2012 at 5:41 AM
    Childrens place they have adjustable straps on their Jeans.
  • roxle
    by roxle
    October 9, 2012 at 7:09 AM
    This place called crazy 8...they have a website. The only thing I don't like about hem is the "not button"at top it s one of those slide this into that thing and my dd has trouble with it.
  • 3babiesofmyown
    October 9, 2012 at 7:12 AM
    My dd is so skinny she's a 4-5t in the waist but a 6x-7 in length. So I'm planning on putting a hem in her pants. Oh and feeding her a lot. She really needs to gain weight.
  • sillymumof2
    October 9, 2012 at 7:49 AM
    I always went to children's place... they make slim pants. I'm not sure if they make them for that size tho
  • la_bella_vita
    October 9, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I get the jeans with the adjustable waist

• notjstanothrmom
    October 9, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Gymboree does a slim line. Targets girls jeans are very slim fitting as well.

• Jnc91
    by Jnc91
    October 9, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    Not sure about girls but I buy my sons at childrens place. The straight leg ones. He's a five in length but so skinny. But these pants are great for him.
  • babowes
    by babowes
    October 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM
    Gap skinney jeans

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email