Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
sweetone44_2004
Morning Snuggles...
October 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Are becoming my only snuggle/cuddle time with dd :( she is 3 and is always "too busy" to stop playing and snuggle me! I would complain that her sleeping in my bed was kinda annoying, but now it is the only time I can love on her lol.

Do you get to cuddle with your LO/Toddler throughout the day? Or are they too busy also lol

Replies

• momma2b2008
    October 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM
    My oldest use to be like that until we had our youngest and now she wants to snuggle all the time with us.
  • mamamedic69
    October 7, 2012 at 8:46 AM
    My little one still likes to cuddle in the morning while watching Curious George. She is 3 but the rest of the day she is busy.
  • sweetone44_2004
    October 7, 2012 at 8:50 AM
    Sounds like a spitting image of mine!

Quoting mamamedic69:

My little one still likes to cuddle in the morning while watching Curious George. She is 3 but the rest of the day she is busy.

• MooreMom523
    October 7, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    Karrigan is going on two and loves to cuddle in the evenings
  • Krazymomma69
    October 7, 2012 at 9:20 AM
    I get night time cuddles (I rock my lil man to sleep)
  • OBImomma
    October 7, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    My almost 5yo will cuddle with me throughout the day. He's a snuggler :)
    My 3yo is not a snuggler. She never has been.
    My 6 week old is super snuggly.
  • bc19
    by bc19
    October 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM
    My son went through a no cuddle phase around 3, it is a lot better at 4.5. He will come cuddle when he is tired or hurt lol. He will also give more kisses and hugs now.
  • superwoman8977
    October 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM

We snuggle on the weekends a little and at night.  We are just too busy during the week.

• CampClan
    October 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM

OMG I know exactly how you feel! My DS is 3 as well & I hated him sleeping in my bed because I already had the dog sleeping in my bed. But now he is "too busy" as well!

Sunday nights is the only night he sleeps in my bed anymore because he either doesn't take a nap or takes a late one!

• AnGLInterrupted
    October 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM

She's too busy LOL.  She's never been a huge cuddler.  The only time I can remember that she wanted me to hold her and never put her down was after her chicken pox vaccination.  She got a mild (very mild) case of the chicken pox and wasn't feeling too hot all week.

She wanted mommy to hold her and carry her around all week.  We took naps in the recliner together.  :)  I kind of miss it.

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN