Toddlers & Preschoolers

corrinacs
"No, its ok mom, my peepee just tickles"
October 6, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Was what was said by my son in front of a CROWD of people yesterday ::blush::

He was holding his area like he had to pee.  I asked him if he needed to use the restroom and he said "nope".  I asked him if he was itchy (he gets excema where his legs meet his pelvic area) and he said "nope".  So, i asked him "then what are you doing?".

"No, its ok mom, my peepee just tickles"

Wow, but learned it was his excema LOL.  he was just too into playing with his friends to leave to get his cream LOL

Replies

• sophiesmom07
    October 6, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Oh boy, lol.  My ds has eczema nad has been scratching his peepee and all over. Poor little guy. it's starting already.

• corrinacs
    October 6, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Yep.  His dry skin started early this year, despite the fact that its still pretty warm.  And I can't give him a bath that often, but he also gets that "boy stink".  At a loss LOL

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Oh boy, lol.  My ds has eczema nad has been scratching his peepee and all over. Poor little guy. it's starting already.

• sophiesmom07
    October 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Quoting corrinacs:

Yep.  His dry skin started early this year, despite the fact that its still pretty warm.  And I can't give him a bath that often, but he also gets that "boy stink".  At a loss LOL

Quoting sophiesmom07:

I put a little olive oil on his skin after a bath.  Really helps.  At the Dollar Tree, they sell a box of oatmeal bath. Those really help too. 

• Meg2011425
    October 6, 2012 at 8:32 PM
    My DS only has it on his butt. I give him oatmeal baths. It calms him down.
  • .Angelica.
    October 6, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Lol. boys.

• signingmama2915
    October 6, 2012 at 10:43 PM
    Lol

Toddlers & Preschoolers