Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
vrbtnseele
Wwyd? Halloween related.
October 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM
We already have a care bear costume that my baby sister wore 2 years ago, but I found a Foofa costume for $20. Foofa from Yo Gabba Gabba is her favorite. But she's only 18 months.

Would you spend the money on Foofa because she would love it? Or just use the care bear because she won't remember it anyways? I can't decide.

Replies

• sophiesmom07
    October 6, 2012 at 10:48 PM

I'd spend the money. She may  not remember,  but I would so enjoy the pictures.  I love Foofa. :) 

• sophiesmom07
    October 6, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Where did you find the costume, btw? I would love a Yo Gabba Gabba costume for my 19mth old. 

• vrbtnseele
    October 6, 2012 at 10:52 PM
    Amazon.

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Where did you find the costume, btw? I would love a Yo Gabba Gabba costume for my 19mth old. 

• CampClan
    October 7, 2012 at 9:32 AM

IDK- my kids had periods of times when they wouldn't grow much & wore the same outfits several (yes several) years in a row. My DDs were a devil & angel for 3 years because the costumes were big enough! lol

• Honeybee1981
    October 7, 2012 at 10:22 AM
    Go Foofa...she will remember because you will take an ton of pictures cause she will be so darn cute in it you won't be able to help yourself. ;-)
  • Basherte
    October 7, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Personally at 18 months is 1½ years old, and more than old enough to have something they like. If you can afford the 20 dollars to buy the costume that your daughter would like that's what I would do.

The only way I would use the care bear one is if I couldn't afford or do without something myself so that I could afford to buy what my child wanted. I don't personally like yo gabba gabba, however I would still make my child happy. And that show is allowed in my house. Unlike barney which will never be on in my home. Period.

• EvilQueenMommy
    October 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Do it if you have the extra money, and she will love it. She might love carebear too though. Have you showed it to her?

• bpryce
    by bpryce
    October 7, 2012 at 4:09 PM
    Id do the care bear. My ds is 16 months and if i dressed him in a costume i knew he'd love, i dont know if he'd ever want to take it off. Instead of buying the $25 one he'd love, i bought the $7 one. Like you said, they wont remember it anyway
  • MrsMetalMama
    October 7, 2012 at 4:10 PM
    I would so she can have her own :)
  • Nicholy10
    October 7, 2012 at 4:11 PM

foofa

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts