Toddlers & Preschoolers

OBImomma
I have never heard such a scream in my life!
October 5, 2012 at 4:10 PM

My Ds (almost 5) was swinging in between 2 kitchen chairs last night while he was waiting for me to get dessert ready. He slipped and screamed the most horrific scream I have ever heard.

His leg was red and the bottom was bruised right away. This is what it looks like today. I hate when my kids get hurt, his poor leg :(

Replies

• OBImomma
    October 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM

• corrinacs
    October 5, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Ouch.  How is it doing now?  If he's still complaining of pain I'd take him to the doctor :(.

I know that scream, its what happened when Caden broke his arm a few months back....then he went very silent, which was even scarrier.

• OBImomma
    October 5, 2012 at 4:15 PM
    He is fine today. Been running around playing. He only complains of it hurting if it gets touched or he bumps it.

Quoting corrinacs:

Ouch.  How is it doing now?  If he's still complaining of pain I'd take him to the doctor :(.

I know that scream, its what happened when Caden broke his arm a few months back....then he went very silent, which was even scarrier.

• corrinacs
    October 5, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Awww, poor thing.

Quoting OBImomma:

He is fine today. Been running around playing. He only complains of it hurting if it gets touched or he bumps it.

Quoting corrinacs:

• AnGLInterrupted
    October 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM

It hurts like crazy when you hit that bone in your leg!  Glad he didn't bust his head or something worse!  (hugs)

• OBImomma
    October 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM
    Me too.

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

It hurts like crazy when you hit that bone in your leg!  Glad he didn't bust his head or something worse!  (hugs)

• othermom
    October 6, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Ouch poor kid. I bet he will never do that again though

• OBImomma
    October 6, 2012 at 11:49 AM
    He was swinging on the chairs again last night at dinner.

Quoting othermom:

• othermom
    October 6, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Quoting OBImomma:

He was swinging on the chairs again last night at dinner.

Quoting othermom:

Kids sometimes
  • .Angelica.
    October 6, 2012 at 2:30 PM
    Ouch. Glad he is feeling better. My son has a Blue lip because his cousin thought it would be a good idea to hit him with a pan. :/

Toddlers & Preschoolers