Toddlers & Preschoolers

PEEK05
Name something you miss before having had kids
by PEEK05
October 3, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Is there ANYTHING that you miss about yourself or things you used to do or whatever before having had kids?

I miss packing up and just going wherever, whenever without any notice at all and without making arrangements for it to happen.  I love my kiddies though. :)

Replies

• kimberly161
    October 3, 2012 at 10:46 PM
    Watching grown up movies before they get to dvd, using the bathroom on my own
  • FruitfulReward
    October 3, 2012 at 10:57 PM

SLEEEEPPPPP!!!

• Liz0808
    by Liz0808
    October 3, 2012 at 11:12 PM
    Happy hour. FH and I used to meet up with friends for happy hour sometimes. Oh mojitos I miss you every now and then. We are for sure going out for happy hour or whenever we want on our honeymoon! Max is way more fun than any mojito anyways.
  • beadfairy
    October 3, 2012 at 11:25 PM

To read a book. I still have a book in my nightstand that I wanted to read when I went into labor with the first...and he's 5 now! LOL...I also miss peeing alone and going out on a date without paying for a sitter that took us a year to trust alone with them....Wouldn't trade them for the world either...

• Luvmy2babies22
    October 3, 2012 at 11:31 PM
    Just coming and going as I please.
  • mrsniebo
    October 3, 2012 at 11:40 PM

I miss working outside the home some days. DH and I both agree that it's important for our kids to have a parent at home, so I'll probably be home for the next several years and continue to work online. I got to work as an extra in a Ford commercial this summer and have been asked to teach music lessons, so it's nice being able to get out and bring home a paycheck once in awhile.

• MrsMetalMama
    October 3, 2012 at 11:42 PM
    being a teenager. i had my.oldest at 14
  • amanda_mom89
    October 3, 2012 at 11:43 PM
    A moment to myself. Now I feel weird when the house is quiet. Lol
  • alreadydidthis
    October 3, 2012 at 11:44 PM
    Sleep
  • holmes212
    October 3, 2012 at 11:44 PM
    My body!