Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
RoshelleH
I can't get enough pictures of my kids!
February 26, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Hey everyone! I'm so glad that I found a website where other military wives can get together and be supportive of eachother!

I am a mother of 2 located in Charleston, SC....we have lived here since 2009 and I love it! Living here has inspired my hobby of photogrpahy and I wish to share it with other families! If you'd like to see my work, please go to:

http://belliesandbabies.smugmug.com.

I am a self taught photographer with professional equipment and a unique style. I can shoot anything from Engagement photos to Family portraits to Pet portraits to ANYTHING. I prefer to shoot outdoors and why not with all Charleston has to offer?!?! If you would like a stress free photo shoot where you can be yourself and enjoy having your pictures taken....contact me!

I am running a special that I am continuing through March....$50 for 25 editied images on a flash drive, or $100 for ALL images and rights on a flash drive.

If you would like to take advantage of my special, please contact me!! My email is roshellehasenwinkel@yahoo.com

I look forward to meeting new people and sharing my hobby!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Replies

• .Angelica.
    February 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM

cute pictures

• RoshelleH
    February 26, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Thanks!

• momoftwins_2
    February 26, 2012 at 6:54 PM

what an adorable little girl!

• TexasKaty
    February 26, 2012 at 7:18 PM
    Welcome! Yes, there seems to be a lot of military wives on CafeMom! Great pics!
  • RoshelleH
    February 26, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Thank you so much!! The pictures are of a friends little girl that I have photographed since she was born. :) It brings joy to my heart taking pictures of little ones and capturing memories....Thanks for the welcome!

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN