Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
RoshelleH
I can't get enough pictures of my kids!
February 26, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Hey everyone! I'm so glad that I found a website where other military wives can get together and be supportive of eachother!

I am a mother of 2 located in Charleston, SC....we have lived here since 2009 and I love it! Living here has inspired my hobby of photogrpahy and I wish to share it with other families! If you'd like to see my work, please go to:

http://belliesandbabies.smugmug.com.

I am a self taught photographer with professional equipment and a unique style. I can shoot anything from Engagement photos to Family portraits to Pet portraits to ANYTHING. I prefer to shoot outdoors and why not with all Charleston has to offer?!?! If you would like a stress free photo shoot where you can be yourself and enjoy having your pictures taken....contact me!

I am running a special that I am continuing through March....$50 for 25 editied images on a flash drive, or $100 for ALL images and rights on a flash drive.

If you would like to take advantage of my special, please contact me!! My email is roshellehasenwinkel@yahoo.com

I look forward to meeting new people and sharing my hobby!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Replies

• .Angelica.
    February 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM

cute pictures

• RoshelleH
    February 26, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Thanks!

• momoftwins_2
    February 26, 2012 at 6:54 PM

what an adorable little girl!

• TexasKaty
    February 26, 2012 at 7:18 PM
    Welcome! Yes, there seems to be a lot of military wives on CafeMom! Great pics!
  • RoshelleH
    February 26, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Thank you so much!! The pictures are of a friends little girl that I have photographed since she was born. :) It brings joy to my heart taking pictures of little ones and capturing memories....Thanks for the welcome!

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts