Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Welcome to Toddlers & Preschoolers! Please introduce yourself.....
February 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM

wave

Welcome to the Toddler & Preschool Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too. Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Feel free to add our group signature to your posts: 
Group Signatures!!

Here are some posts that may be helpful:
Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Replies

• Muffins89
    January 18, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Hi, I'm Alyssa. I'm 23 and a stay at home mom to 2 amazing little girls. Maddalyn and Ryleigh. They are ages 3 years and 17 months old. Moved up here to Carthage, NY about 9 months ago, but due to being a stay at home mom, I don't get out much and know next to no one here besides my fiance's family and the couple I babysit for. So looking for other mommies in the area to get to know and hang out with and maybe have playdates with. I need to keep my sanity :) 

• Brokenangel2388
    March 11, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Tricia. I am updating my reply since i am now a mommy of 3! Lealoni Rachelle is 4 1/2 and is going into kindergarden in the fall, Riddick Maxwell just turned 3 and will hopefully be starting preschool in the fall, and our newest addition, Ezekiel James is 5 months old. As crazy as they drive me at times i love being a mommy and love that i have the opportunity to stay home full time and raise them! I am also hoping that in a few years i can add one more to our bunch, after that this momma's belly is going into retirement! lol!

• jennibun86
    July 15, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Thanks!!

• Ms.Gonzalez112
    July 15, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Hi My Name is Rose. I am a preschool teacher and trying to become a mom. I live in Brooklyn and work in manhattan. 

• angel55321
    February 16 at 10:53 PM

hi everyone my name is patricia and i am a single mom of  a little girl who turned 3 on valentines, I also have a bf we have been together 2 months and he has two little girls my daughter at her  3rd birthday party me and my boyfriend :)

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN