Toddlers & Preschoolers

Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Welcome to Toddlers & Preschoolers! Please introduce yourself.....
February 15, 2012 at 3:51 PM

wave

Welcome to the Toddler & Preschool Group!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too. Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Feel free to add our group signature to your posts: 
Group Signatures!!

Here are some posts that may be helpful:
Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

We hope you'll introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home and enjoy!

Replies

• Muffins89
    January 18, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Hi, I'm Alyssa. I'm 23 and a stay at home mom to 2 amazing little girls. Maddalyn and Ryleigh. They are ages 3 years and 17 months old. Moved up here to Carthage, NY about 9 months ago, but due to being a stay at home mom, I don't get out much and know next to no one here besides my fiance's family and the couple I babysit for. So looking for other mommies in the area to get to know and hang out with and maybe have playdates with. I need to keep my sanity :) 

• Brokenangel2388
    March 11, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Tricia. I am updating my reply since i am now a mommy of 3! Lealoni Rachelle is 4 1/2 and is going into kindergarden in the fall, Riddick Maxwell just turned 3 and will hopefully be starting preschool in the fall, and our newest addition, Ezekiel James is 5 months old. As crazy as they drive me at times i love being a mommy and love that i have the opportunity to stay home full time and raise them! I am also hoping that in a few years i can add one more to our bunch, after that this momma's belly is going into retirement! lol!

• jennibun86
    July 15, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Thanks!!

• Ms.Gonzalez112
    July 15, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Hi My Name is Rose. I am a preschool teacher and trying to become a mom. I live in Brooklyn and work in manhattan. 

• angel55321
    February 16 at 10:53 PM

hi everyone my name is patricia and i am a single mom of  a little girl who turned 3 on valentines, I also have a bf we have been together 2 months and he has two little girls my daughter at her  3rd birthday party me and my boyfriend :)

Toddlers & Preschoolers

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts