Toddlers & Preschoolers

Cafe Kelly
Click here for Toddler Tips: Potty Training, Discipline, Picky Eaters....
January 10, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Welcome to the Toddlers & Preschoolers group!

You're in just the right place for support, information, tips, and advice from moms just like you!

Visit the links below to find help with some of the most common topics facing moms with toddlers and preschoolers.

Plus, see what moms are talking about today in Toddlers & Preschoolers.

You can jump right in by replying to one of the discussions above or start a post of your own.

Thank you for being part of the Toddlers & Preschoolers group!

Replies

• kerrienkarisa
    November 11, 2012 at 9:28 PM

My daughter was hard to potty train she was 3 and in pull ups but never would try then one day i noticed she was crossing her legs and figiting i said to her "hold it! " and ran to the bathroom with her put her on the potty and once she had that experience of doing it ( plus i was hysterically clapping and yelling good job! ) she wanted to try it again and again -and she got candy everytime she went potty or tried 2. then a couple days went by and it wasnt as much fun to go anymore so i had to be right on her again asking her do you have to go potty? and i had to set her on the potty through out the day it was alot of hard work after about 2 months of that she finally started goin on her own

• mom04106
    November 24, 2012 at 4:42 PM

im a single disabled mom with a 3 yr old n a short fuse..i have very lil patience and before it gets to bad i need help with the potty training and discipline aspect of things.. he behaves for everyone else but me.. wont nap doesnt go to bed early and wants nothing to do with potty training.. HELP ME PLZ

• mom04106
    November 24, 2012 at 4:46 PM

i need help im a disabled single mom with a 3 yr old boy...and things r rough... he listens to everyone but me and i have a very short fuse...doesnt like nappin for me doesnt want to go on the potty and doesnt go to bed without me or early and wont sleep in his own room

• mom04106
    November 24, 2012 at 4:47 PM

i have been trying for months now

• Rydersmommy2009
    November 30, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Hello.this is my first time doing this. Im hoping to meet other moms. My family just moved to idaho falls, so meeting so moms around here would awesome!

• RutterMama
    December 20, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Thanks! Am going to work on potty training after new years with my 2 year old.

• danyplum
    December 28, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Hi there Im new to this site, im hoping to get some advise. My son is about to turn 5 and still wets at bedtime and when he naps occasionally. Does anyone have any ideas ? And the Overnights pull ups dont cut it, help.

• GabbyandArisMom
    January 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM

i have a two n a half year old she was completlky potty trained at 2 and the farther along i got in my 2nd pregnancy she started to have more accidents and now that the baby is here she is completly un potty trained what do i do?

• koroleva219
    January 10, 2013 at 2:13 AM

i have really hard time with my 2 years old. He would not listen and time out is not working... i am almost give up

• Cafe Kelly
    January 30, 2013 at 2:32 PM

The same exact thing happened to my son. He was potty trained for the most part and when my daughter was born and then he completely regressed. I just gave him a few months to adjust to all the changes and then started potty training again. He got back on track pretty quickly when we picked things up again.

Quoting GabbyandArisMom:

i have a two n a half year old she was completlky potty trained at 2 and the farther along i got in my 2nd pregnancy she started to have more accidents and now that the baby is here she is completly un potty trained what do i do?

Toddlers & Preschoolers