Pregnancy

Featured Posts
klg25
Really vivid and "weird" dreams?
by klg25
June 23, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Is anyone else having really vivid and kind of weird dreams while they are pregnant? Why exactly does this happen and does it last through out the whole pregnancy?  One of the vivid dreams I had last night was that I was at this medical school place and there was a med student who said she would give me an ultrasound for free and I let her(I have not had my first u/s yet btw) and there were other med students around and as soon as they saw a flash of what was on the screen they were like "Omg what the heck was that on the screen?" ..they were acting like my baby on the u/s was really "scary" looking..I don't know. I remember thinking in the dream that no matter what my baby looked like right now, that he/she was still precious to me. I am sure that dream comes from a fear I have and just hoping that everything is okay. ..but gosh it was sooo vivid.

Replies

• eeyoremom84
    June 23, 2009 at 10:35 AM

When I was pregnant, I had two really weird dreams that I will never forget.The first one, I had a dream that a gorilla tried to drown me in the bathroom and then he ate my cat. The second one was the doctors from Grey's Anatomy delivered one of my babies and then I walked down the hall to go to the bathroom and had my other baby in the toilet. I never did have twins, but very weird dreams.

• prd2b_calledmom
    June 25, 2009 at 4:19 AM

ive had them for about a week now. theyre usually "fighting" dreams. im being shot at, chased, or something off the wall and in my dream im just thinking "omg i gotta keep my baby safe". i remember them when i first wake up but after i get up and have human contact they just leave me. i mean i remember the jist of them. last night i think was the one i was being shot at, i was hiding in a closet, or small room. but i dont remember WHY i was being shot at, what the people wanted or how it started.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN