Pregnancy

JSMITH07
poll ;for those with girls!!
June 22, 2009 at 6:09 PM
what did u crave when u were pg. with ur girl??
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 13% - meats
  2. 56% - fruits, n sweets
  3. 3% - noodles,pasta
  4. 26% - other???

Replies

• Kristin_m83
    June 22, 2009 at 6:11 PM

i have 2 girls and another girl on the ways fruits, and sweets are all I want, and meat made me sick with the first.

• kenziejosmommy
    June 22, 2009 at 6:26 PM

My first was a girl and now I'm prego w/a boy. When I was prego w/her all I wanted was sweets, anything sweet! W/the boy, I don't really want sweets very much... and I really don't have many cravings w/this one. I only want something sweet when my sugar is dropping which happens quite often lol

• LaurenS
    by LaurenS
    June 22, 2009 at 6:27 PM

I craved sweets with both my girls and with my boy I am craving salty- like pretzels and biscuits. 

• Kayla42388
    June 22, 2009 at 6:35 PM

top ramen and boston creme pie! Weird I know.

• djspacegirl
    June 22, 2009 at 6:38 PM
    i have 2 girls. with the first, i craved sweets/fruits and with the second i craved soup. mostly onion soup. no continuity there whatsoever. sorry. with my current pregnancy so far, it's mostly been about salty/savory foods. we find out the sex in 3 to 4 weeks.
  • haileysmom15
    June 22, 2009 at 7:07 PM

With my DD i craved Disco fries... for those of you who dont know what they are its cheese fries with brown gravy mixed together UMMMM.... so far wit this pregnancy I am craving fruit roll ups, and meats....Strange but i am.. lolol

• Chille01
    June 22, 2009 at 7:11 PM

when i was preggo with my DD all I wanted was cereal, milk and sour straw candy...the smell of cooking meat made me sick.

• kara_g.
    by kara_g.
    June 23, 2009 at 8:55 AM
    Fruit, mostly citrus and oranges in particular. I also hated the smell of cooking meat and ate little meat.
  • StarMommy06
    June 23, 2009 at 12:05 PM

When I was pregnant with my daughter I craved ICE, I just wanted to chew on Ice all the time. And chocolate Milk.

• iamcafemom83
    June 23, 2009 at 7:50 PM

all i craved was chocolate! particurarly starbucks chocolate chunk cookies w/ soy chai lattes....im still paying for it!! lol....she did turn out kinda sweet, well most of the time!

Pregnancy