JSMITH07
poll ;for those with girls!!
June 22, 2009 at 6:09 PM
what did u crave when u were pg. with ur girl??
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 13% - meats
  2. 56% - fruits, n sweets
  3. 3% - noodles,pasta
  4. 26% - other???

Replies

• Kristin_m83
    June 22, 2009 at 6:11 PM

i have 2 girls and another girl on the ways fruits, and sweets are all I want, and meat made me sick with the first.

• kenziejosmommy
    June 22, 2009 at 6:26 PM

My first was a girl and now I'm prego w/a boy. When I was prego w/her all I wanted was sweets, anything sweet! W/the boy, I don't really want sweets very much... and I really don't have many cravings w/this one. I only want something sweet when my sugar is dropping which happens quite often lol

• LaurenS
    by LaurenS
    June 22, 2009 at 6:27 PM

I craved sweets with both my girls and with my boy I am craving salty- like pretzels and biscuits. 

• Kayla42388
    June 22, 2009 at 6:35 PM

top ramen and boston creme pie! Weird I know.

• djspacegirl
    June 22, 2009 at 6:38 PM
    i have 2 girls. with the first, i craved sweets/fruits and with the second i craved soup. mostly onion soup. no continuity there whatsoever. sorry. with my current pregnancy so far, it's mostly been about salty/savory foods. we find out the sex in 3 to 4 weeks.
  • haileysmom15
    June 22, 2009 at 7:07 PM

With my DD i craved Disco fries... for those of you who dont know what they are its cheese fries with brown gravy mixed together UMMMM.... so far wit this pregnancy I am craving fruit roll ups, and meats....Strange but i am.. lolol

• Chille01
    June 22, 2009 at 7:11 PM

when i was preggo with my DD all I wanted was cereal, milk and sour straw candy...the smell of cooking meat made me sick.

• kara_g.
    by kara_g.
    June 23, 2009 at 8:55 AM
    Fruit, mostly citrus and oranges in particular. I also hated the smell of cooking meat and ate little meat.
  • StarMommy06
    June 23, 2009 at 12:05 PM

When I was pregnant with my daughter I craved ICE, I just wanted to chew on Ice all the time. And chocolate Milk.

• iamcafemom83
    June 23, 2009 at 7:50 PM

all i craved was chocolate! particurarly starbucks chocolate chunk cookies w/ soy chai lattes....im still paying for it!! lol....she did turn out kinda sweet, well most of the time!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts