sarahmward
I am back!
June 16, 2009 at 10:53 AM

I was in this group last summer when I was pregnant with my son and he was born on Halloween last year.  I just found out about a month ago that I am pregnant agian! They will be like 15 months apart.

Replies

• khedy
    by khedy
    June 16, 2009 at 10:54 AM

Congrats!!

• abirose
    by abirose
    June 16, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Congrats! :)

• nmsmommy41107
    June 16, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Congratulations!!!

• JSMITH07
    June 17, 2009 at 4:00 PM

CONGR ATS MINE WILL BE 15 MONTHS APART THIS TIME TOO! WHAT DO U WANT THIS TIME? ME A GIRL

• sarahmward
    June 17, 2009 at 10:20 PM

That would be awesome, but my husbands family is like cursed or something.  They all have nothing but boys!  He has all brothers and uncles, but we might get lucky because his cousins have had a couple girls.  We will see!

Quoting JSMITH07:

CONGR ATS MINE WILL BE 15 MONTHS APART THIS TIME TOO! WHAT DO U WANT THIS TIME? ME A GIRL

• armywife81908
    June 18, 2009 at 9:52 AM
    Congrats, wow you got courage! I couldn't have mine that close. More power to ya!
  • nessame2009
    June 18, 2009 at 3:52 PM

i am totally in the same boat you are.. did you plan the pregnancy?? I sure didnt but the mirical is welcomed here lol i am hoping for a girl my son was born on 9-5-08 and now im due in janaury some time!! Oh BTW Congrats lol!!!

• Kaleigh92805
    June 18, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Congrats!!! Same here I had my daughter on 10-24-08 and I'm due with a boy (finally) on 10-27..lol..so they will more than likely be less than a year apart

• sarahmward
    June 18, 2009 at 7:42 PM

We didn't exactly plan it but it was welcome, we knew we wanted more so it was deffinately welcomed.  My son was born Halloween and this will be in January some time.  So it will be fun!

Quoting nessame2009:

i am totally in the same boat you are.. did you plan the pregnancy?? I sure didnt but the mirical is welcomed here lol i am hoping for a girl my son was born on 9-5-08 and now im due in janaury some time!! Oh BTW Congrats lol!!!

• aimige
    by aimige
    June 18, 2009 at 7:44 PM

I am glad I am not the only one... That is all my husband's family has...all boys..

Quoting sarahmward:

That would be awesome, but my husbands family is like cursed or something.  They all have nothing but boys!  He has all brothers and uncles, but we might get lucky because his cousins have had a couple girls.  We will see!

Quoting JSMITH07:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts