Pregnancy

Featured Posts
prettyinpink2
TTC How often do you have sex
February 15, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Last time I got pregnant it was a surprise.  We were not trying, but thought we could handle it if it happened.  Now we are starting to try for number two.  I've looked on line for ovulation calendars so I know the best days to try.  But, how often did you have sex while trying?  How long did it take to get pregnant? 

Replies

• NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    February 15, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Well I tried everyday..but hubby wasn't having that so if It was every other day I was happy!! Every three days is still considered ok! But don't stress...I stressed and charted and it took me 3 years and stopping all that to finally get pregnant!! Good luck!

• buttercup33
    February 15, 2009 at 9:03 PM

we had sex everyday, at least once a day.... i was pregnant by the end of that first week. good luck! i hope you get ur BFP soon!

• MissAndrea125
    February 15, 2009 at 9:03 PM

I got pregnant on accident so I can't give you my personal strategies, but from what I know the best time is like 10-15 days after the start of your last period. And if you have sex one day, you should skip the next. So, every other day. Just from reading responses to these types of questions this is what I have learned lol 

• virgobaby1978
    February 15, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Your not supposed to have intercourse for a couple days before ovulation. When you think your ovulating is when you should start and you can go at it as much as you want.

• bezark
    by bezark
    February 15, 2009 at 9:06 PM

We tried every day for 2 weeks (we were really trying to cover all the bases hahaha). We got lucky on day 2.

• BooBearsMomma
    February 15, 2009 at 9:06 PM

We tried and tried for a year, doing everything from twice a day, to every two days, to every day, to every other day, and nothing.  We then stopped trying completely, I mean we weren't preventing anything, but I was tired of trying to "schedule" sex, and suprie suprise, I was pregnant the next month! lol.

• Thestacys08
    February 15, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Don't stress over a schedule. Just have reckless sex and it will happen :]

• TigerBaby69
    February 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

we have been TTC for 5 years and at the 14 mark we would have sex every other night...this time I went on fertility friend and we missed the forst 3 days i was fertile and had sex on the ovulation day..well it was night...and BAM like that here I am

• Mommyofthree691
    February 15, 2009 at 9:16 PM

I have four kids and only one was planned but what worked for me was... May third of last year I started my period...I counted 14 days from that day and got the 17th.  So hubby and I had sex the 15, skipped the 16th, had the sex the 17th, skipped the 18th and had sex the 19th.  my wonderful little man was born on February 3rd of this year!! GOOD LUCK!

• Mommy2BeNBaby2
    February 15, 2009 at 9:18 PM

I downloaded an ovulation calendar app on downloads.com that showed when I was ovulating and my peak day to conceive, we had sex that day and I conceived! I'm due in 3 days! :) I have also heard people say that sperm can survive for so many hours or whatever so to have sex every other day and then the sperm count will be higher...? Dunno about that...

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts