Pregnancy

mom2wy
Just wanting to see if anyone can help with any advise
by mom2wy
March 21, 2007 at 9:38 PM
well I am 3 days late today and not showing any signs that I am getting ready to start so I took an EPT test tues. night and  this morning and they bothsaid neg.  But I am having queasy tummy and gas and other symptoms and feel preg.  Has anyone else had this problem.  I am so confused my two preg.  with my boys I found out soon but the test always read positive.  It is so frustrating.  And I have already had four miscarriages during my two preg that went full term so I am concerned with getting on my hormone pill that I took with the two boys.  Has anyone else went through this? Could I have gotten bad tests?  I just don't know.

Replies

• buggersmommy
    March 21, 2007 at 10:00 PM

i toke 3 ept test and i finally got in touch with my dr and did the blood test and it came back pos. but i was almost 2 weeks late, the ept test are sometime the most frustrating ones i have ever had your best bet would probably go to your dr.

• bandkmom27
    March 22, 2007 at 11:27 AM
    With my son I was about 3 weeks late and every test was negative that I took.  Everyone told me that I needed to relax and that I was just trying to convince myself that I was pregnant.  I knew that something was up with my body, because 3 weeks late, is a lot.  I would say, you know your body, and just keep taking the tests every week, but don't stress it.  You will know soon enough if you are or not.  I even went to a pregnancy care center, and their test came up negative.  I was 4 weeks along with my son when a take home test came up positive. 
  • mom2wy
    by mom2wy
    March 22, 2007 at 11:31 AM
    Thanks ladies I am tring to keep my mind on other things and it is easier said than done.  Thanks for your concern and I have heard alot of stories online message boards that have had lots of neg. tests.
  • liltymesmom
    March 22, 2007 at 12:09 PM
    EPT worked with my first pregnancy, but not my second. So I went out and got a First Response and it showed up just fine with this pregnancy. You might try some different ones, but give your dr. a call too. They're your best bet. Oh and GAS was one of my first signs...haha. Good luck to you!

Pregnancy