Pregnancy

Featured Posts
mom2wy
Just wanting to see if anyone can help with any advise
by mom2wy
March 21, 2007 at 9:38 PM
well I am 3 days late today and not showing any signs that I am getting ready to start so I took an EPT test tues. night and  this morning and they bothsaid neg.  But I am having queasy tummy and gas and other symptoms and feel preg.  Has anyone else had this problem.  I am so confused my two preg.  with my boys I found out soon but the test always read positive.  It is so frustrating.  And I have already had four miscarriages during my two preg that went full term so I am concerned with getting on my hormone pill that I took with the two boys.  Has anyone else went through this? Could I have gotten bad tests?  I just don't know.

Replies

• buggersmommy
    March 21, 2007 at 10:00 PM

i toke 3 ept test and i finally got in touch with my dr and did the blood test and it came back pos. but i was almost 2 weeks late, the ept test are sometime the most frustrating ones i have ever had your best bet would probably go to your dr.

• bandkmom27
    March 22, 2007 at 11:27 AM
    With my son I was about 3 weeks late and every test was negative that I took.  Everyone told me that I needed to relax and that I was just trying to convince myself that I was pregnant.  I knew that something was up with my body, because 3 weeks late, is a lot.  I would say, you know your body, and just keep taking the tests every week, but don't stress it.  You will know soon enough if you are or not.  I even went to a pregnancy care center, and their test came up negative.  I was 4 weeks along with my son when a take home test came up positive. 
  • mom2wy
    by mom2wy
    March 22, 2007 at 11:31 AM
    Thanks ladies I am tring to keep my mind on other things and it is easier said than done.  Thanks for your concern and I have heard alot of stories online message boards that have had lots of neg. tests.
  • liltymesmom
    March 22, 2007 at 12:09 PM
    EPT worked with my first pregnancy, but not my second. So I went out and got a First Response and it showed up just fine with this pregnancy. You might try some different ones, but give your dr. a call too. They're your best bet. Oh and GAS was one of my first signs...haha. Good luck to you!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN