Pregnancy

Featured Posts
gacgbaker
Looking for a group admin?
March 21, 2007 at 9:01 AM
Hello ladies!  I hope that today you all are doing well, and morning sickness free!  Up until now I have been running the group on my own, but the time has come that I need some help!  I need an administrator.  The administrator I would like to sorta be like a "moderator" coming and checking on things as much as they can (maybe 3-4 times a week at a minimum) and making sure that all the guidelines here are followed.  You all do a great job keeping the conversations going, and I think the only guideline that I have seen anyone break here would be the no cuss words one... but over all it should be a pretty job to be the admin!  It is a joy to be the group owner here, I just have some things coming up that I know will not allow me to spend the time here that I would like!  So if you are intrested let me know, I am not sure yet how many I want.

Thanks!
Amber

Replies

• gacgbaker
    March 21, 2007 at 3:48 PM
    Please everyone give a warm welcome to our group admin riotgirl!  She has been a member of this group for a while, and is in school on her way to realize her dream of being a midwife, so I know that she will be a great admin!

Also we have room for more then one admin... so if anyone else thinks they would like to help out with the group, please let me know!
  • gacgbaker
    March 21, 2007 at 7:08 PM
    We have found another admin for our group! Please welcome Sexymama1929! She also has been a member here for a little while, and is in school to be an RN for Women's Health issues. Thanks to Riot and Sexymama for helping out!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN