Pregnancy

gacgbaker
Looking for a group admin?
March 21, 2007 at 9:01 AM
Hello ladies!  I hope that today you all are doing well, and morning sickness free!  Up until now I have been running the group on my own, but the time has come that I need some help!  I need an administrator.  The administrator I would like to sorta be like a "moderator" coming and checking on things as much as they can (maybe 3-4 times a week at a minimum) and making sure that all the guidelines here are followed.  You all do a great job keeping the conversations going, and I think the only guideline that I have seen anyone break here would be the no cuss words one... but over all it should be a pretty job to be the admin!  It is a joy to be the group owner here, I just have some things coming up that I know will not allow me to spend the time here that I would like!  So if you are intrested let me know, I am not sure yet how many I want.

Thanks!
Amber

Replies

• gacgbaker
    March 21, 2007 at 3:48 PM
    Please everyone give a warm welcome to our group admin riotgirl!  She has been a member of this group for a while, and is in school on her way to realize her dream of being a midwife, so I know that she will be a great admin!

Also we have room for more then one admin... so if anyone else thinks they would like to help out with the group, please let me know!
  • gacgbaker
    March 21, 2007 at 7:08 PM
    We have found another admin for our group! Please welcome Sexymama1929! She also has been a member here for a little while, and is in school to be an RN for Women's Health issues. Thanks to Riot and Sexymama for helping out!

Pregnancy