MrsLaher
How do you...
July 23, 2007 at 1:49 PM
...shave and cut your toe nails with a belly in the way?  Our shower doesn't have a tub, so nothing to put my leg up on and I've NEVER had anyone else do my toes b4.

Replies

• tjack2
    by tjack2
    July 23, 2007 at 2:42 PM
    My advice is to just break down and go get a pedicure and as far as shaving, my husband shaved my legs for me.  If you have something to prop your feet up on, like an end table, then you can sit in a chair and shave your legs.  Hopefully that will help you.
  • jenifuz
    by jenifuz
    July 23, 2007 at 3:10 PM
    For the shaving, I always switch to an electric razor that way I'm less likely to cut myself.  And then you can do it out of the shower if you like.  Painting the toes?  I bend my knees like sitting in indian style and kind of lean sideways.  i asked my DH to do it once and he painted sideways so they looked really funny.  Good luck!  If you can I'd suggest a pedicure just for the chance to be pampered!
  • MrsLaher
    July 23, 2007 at 3:23 PM
    Good idea on the electric shaver.  I'll have to ask hubby to borrow his LOL.  I'm not really interested in having a salon give me a pedicure.  I heard this horrible story about this woman who had a pedicure, got some sort of infection and ended up dying! 
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts