Pregnancy

heidi5430
FINALLY DECIDED???
July 22, 2007 at 10:27 PM

OK SO I THINK WE DECIDED ON A FIRST NAME..MASON. BUT NOW WE CANT THINK OF A CUTE MIDDLE NAME TO GO WITH IT. ANY IDEAS GALS? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR INPUT!!

Replies

• mom2b2
    by mom2b2
    July 22, 2007 at 10:32 PM
    LOL!! I LOVE IT, THAT IS MY SON'S NAME :) WE USED MY HUSBANDS FIRST NAME FOR HIS MIDDLE NAME - ALEKSANDER! CONGRATS!!!
  • aehanrahan
    July 22, 2007 at 10:33 PM
    I chose names that have some meaning to me.  Something from my family.

My son's names came from both my family & his dad's family.
    This next baby will either be named after myself & my twin (our middle names) or a name special to my dad & his middle name.

See if you can find a name from a relative that you like that goes with the first name you picked.

Congratulations on the baby & GOOD LUCK!  : )

Amy
  • heidi5430
    July 22, 2007 at 10:33 PM
    I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THAT ONE. THANKS!! ILL HAVE TO LET YA KNOW WHAT WE DECIDE. LOL. THANK YOU
  • heidi5430
    July 22, 2007 at 10:35 PM

ACTUALLY MASON IS FROM MY FAMILY.. MY GRANDPARENTS BOTH DIED WITHIN THE PAST YEAR AND THAT WAS THEIR LAST NAME. THANKS GALS

• blvr0403
    July 22, 2007 at 10:36 PM
    Our last one, due in September, will be Parker Seth. Parker just a name that my hubby and i love and seth being the middle name of my husband! Good luck!

• Chrissytina27
    July 22, 2007 at 10:50 PM
    What about Jacob or Shawn?? I dont know where they came from I just thought they sounded nice together.  Nicholas maybe. Good luck and congrats though

"I just want to be wonderful!" Marilyn Monroe

baby development pregnancy calendar

• heidi5430
    July 23, 2007 at 11:59 AM
    THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP.  THEY ALL SOUND GOOD. ITS SO HARD TO CHOOSE WHEN YOUR CHILD HAS TO LIVE WITH THE NAME YOU CHOOSE FOR THEIR WHOLE LIFE!!!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN