Pregnancy

Featured Posts
sweet_iowan_mom
Ummm Not Sure...might have a little TMI
August 21, 2008 at 9:43 AM

I'm not sure if i'm the only one experiencin this but I would like some advice from you ladies before i talk to my male obgyn.....since i have become pg with our second child i have felt different in the vaginal area....since about 3months i have been havin what seems like contractions but i'm not sure....it doesn't hurt to touch or wipe that area, it hurts to walk sometimes and to lay down and what not....sex doesn't bother it all either....i'm not sure how else to explain it without it seemin strange and gross....i'm not sure what is goin on and i don't see my dr till next month...today i have an ultrasound, not sure if they could tell me or what.....I'm not due till Jan 13.....i'll be 20 weeks on saturday....i can feel the baby movin and kickin all the time....i was talkin to one of my co-workers that is also pg and due in 4days....she thinks it might be twins for the way i'm feelin....but i'm not sure...i also keep havin dreams that we are expectin twins....so i guess we'll find that out too....

if anyone can help me figure out what is goin on before i see my dr please.....

Replies

• aepesamoska
    August 21, 2008 at 10:21 AM

By now your doctor should have listened for the heartbeat. If there were twins in there she would be able to tell by the sound of the heartbeat. Now sometimes doctors may think they hear two heartbeats, but it's just one with an echo or just a quicker beat.

Your other issue ... I don't even know what that could be. I know sometimes I feel a little weird down there, but that's usually after I've been to the bathroom, or even if ... TMI alert ... we use a condom. But it never bothers me enough to where I think about it after a little while. I would just call the doctor's office and ask the nurse.

Good luck with your U/S ... you never know, it could be twins ... if so, GOOD LUCK!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts