Pregnancy

Featured Posts
nici3
If you've never seen a hooter hider....
by nici3
August 20, 2008 at 7:47 PM

check out this website! My aunt loved hers and I just found where she got it!

http://shop.bebeaulait.com/shop/hhnc;jsessionid=0a0104451f43b4915f6d6fcf43e49e0bacfae0cba106.e3eSbNmQaheLe34Oa40

hope the link works

Replies

• nessme089
    August 20, 2008 at 8:47 PM

see those don't cover all  the way.... not saying they don't work i just want to be covered lo.... i found these they look nice www.lovedbaby.com what do you think about these?

• Ninjamum
    August 20, 2008 at 8:51 PM

Interesting things...

What ever happened to throwing a recieving blanket over ?

• nici3
    by nici3
    August 20, 2008 at 9:11 PM

I like it, but it seems like you have to do so much more work for that. With the hooter hider it covers your front completely and leaves room at the neck so you can look down at baby.

Quoting nessme089:

see those don't cover all the way.... not saying they don't work i just want to be covered lo.... i found these they look nice www.lovedbaby.com what do you think about these?

• nici3
    by nici3
    August 20, 2008 at 9:11 PM

Pssh, please! Lol. Recieving blankets are SO last year. I'll probably end up using that instead hehe.

Quoting Ninjamum:

Interesting things...

What ever happened to throwing a recieving blanket over ?

• Mommy41stTime
    August 20, 2008 at 9:16 PM

I dont see the point in spending all that money. If you can, good for you. It's so simple, you can even make one yourself. I'm probably going to use a blanket.

• housefullofkidz
    August 21, 2008 at 7:40 AM

I have two and LOVE THEM! To answer the PP, recieving blankets can get kicked or pulled off. The HH doesn't go anywhere, plus you can see the baby while it nurses.

• amystephan
    August 21, 2008 at 10:16 AM

They don't look too bad.  I really like the look and versatality of the shaws another pp gave the link to, cute too!  I've concidered the slurp & burp too: http://www.slurpburp.com/

I so agree about the blankets.  When they get active they kick and pull at them and you end up being MORE exposed.  Besides, with the others you get that all so important eye to eye contact.  And when the weather or room is warm you have a sweaty baby that gets miserable and probably will also pull more on the blanket.

Right now I have a Mobi Wrap and am looking forward to being able to use that for nursing especially when he's so tiny!

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts