Pregnancy

Featured Posts
abjones00
Anyone else counting the days?
July 31, 2008 at 10:08 AM

Is anyone else counting down the days until your second trimester in hopes that this awful sick feeling goes away?  Or counting down days to anything else for that matter?  Only 3 days to go until the 2nd trimester for me.  God I hope this sickness goes away.

Replies

• jujumommy
    July 31, 2008 at 10:10 AM

Well hopefully you will feel better soon! I had Hyperemesis with all my Boys and it didnt go away until almost my 3rd trimester so hopefully you will have better luck!

I am counting down the days until my due date...........43 more days! YAY!

• slphippen
    July 31, 2008 at 10:11 AM

Oh yes honey I prayed for my 2nd trimister. But now I count the days til I get to hold em. I have 140 days to go along ways but still well worth the wait. Good luck to you and yes the sick feeling does go away most of the time. Good luck to you

• clmelchor
    July 31, 2008 at 10:22 AM

I did that too! but now it's counting down until he gets here!!! 38 days to go!!!!!

• MommyKelley04
    July 31, 2008 at 10:24 AM

Yea I sure counted the days.  I was sick to my stomach every day of the first trimester.  I lost weight, I only ate 3 meals a day because I 'had' to, food did not sound good and I was miserable.

Now,  I am 23 weeks & eat everything I see.  LOL

• JMDKRW
    by JMDKRW
    July 31, 2008 at 10:25 AM

Yep, I am almost 11 weeks. I have felt better than normal the past few days but cannot wait to all of this yucky stuff  goes away. Every week down is a victory (LOL)!

• My3rdGirl
    July 31, 2008 at 10:28 AM

i have been counting the weeks and days since i read my possitive preggo test.

• sarahdicksonjr
    July 31, 2008 at 10:28 AM

Yes, Well Im counting down the days till my C-Section! .....18 Days!!

• RissaBusch
    July 31, 2008 at 10:30 AM

I"m counting down the days to my due date!  Only 8 days to go.  Only 8 days and it still feels like an eternity.

• sweetpeatexas21
    July 31, 2008 at 10:33 AM
    oh i am counting down for sure. counting everything down lol. 13 days until i'm due. 6 days until my next drs appointment. 9 days until my baby is 3 :( that one makes me sad she isn't supposed to grow up lol.
  • katrina311
    July 31, 2008 at 10:37 AM

I know exactly how you feel.... I was doing the same exact thing and I just stopped feeling sick last wednesday!! So I was 18 weeks when I stopped having morning sickness....  I went to my dr and I'm 19 weeks now and have only gained 6 lbs... Now I am counting down to the u/s when we find out what our lil peanut is...

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts