Pregnancy

Featured Posts
floridaGirl21
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
July 31, 2008 at 7:49 AM

SO ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO THIS GIRL THAT I JUST MET AT MY JOB CAME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND RECIEVED A TEXT MESSAGE WHILE SITTING ON MY COUCH THAT SAID SHE HAD TO BE OUT OF HER HOME BY 12:00 THE NEXT DAY I TOLD HER I WAS SORRY BUT I COULDNT HELP HER MY BF THEN WAS LIKE WELL YOU CAN STAY HERE FOR1 WEEKS BUT THATS ALL WE CAN DO FOR YOU THEN YOU HAVE TO GO BC IF OUR LEASING OFFICE FINDS OUT WE COULD GET EVICTED WELL SHE IS STILL HERE A WEEKS AGO I SAID BE OUT BY THE FIRST BECAUSE WE FELT BAD BUT TODAY SHE SHOWS NO SIGNS OF PACKING WHAT SHOULD I DO

Replies

• guccichic
    July 31, 2008 at 7:53 AM

that is a tough spot your in.  You have to mention to her that she has to get out and find a place to live because as you told her before that she can not stay because of your lease.

• sweetmelissa77
    July 31, 2008 at 8:13 AM

Be honest & have with a talk with her! Ask her if she has made any plans to look into permanent housing yet. Maybe help her look for a permanent solution on your next day off!

• snowwhite88
    July 31, 2008 at 8:13 AM

be honest let her know you can be here friend but  she  has to leave she was told she could stay one week and that is it and she needs to pack her stuff and get going offer her a ride to somewhere and look up homeless shelters. tell her   you are sorry but that is all you can do to help.. she will hate you but, she needs to go.

• MrsNocke
    July 31, 2008 at 8:16 AM

its very nice of you to help in the first place . its not your place to do the work for her.... she needs to get out and you should feel free to tell her... its not mean but its also not your job to support her.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts