Pregnancy

Featured Posts
zulema2
How do i look?? be HONEST Please...
by zulema2
July 30, 2008 at 4:30 PM

So i just had a baby and i am soo conscious of how i look so instead i took these pictures, head shots to try to make myself feel sexy and cute. So tell me what you think i took these myself i am trying to take sexy pictures etc, but i just don't think that i am doing it right...

Replies

• zulema2
    by zulema2
    July 30, 2008 at 4:33 PM

bump

• ShamrockMommy2
    July 30, 2008 at 4:35 PM

Honestly, I think you are just like me...I can't take a sexy picture because it looks like I am trying to be silly.  I am sorry if that hurts your feelings. I just can't ever get that "sexy, come and get me" look.  I am not trying to put you down.  By the way, congrats on the new baby!

• AJsMomma
    July 30, 2008 at 4:37 PM

If you want to look sexy zoom out a bit and show some skin, LOL. Or let your S.O. take some nudie shots... thats bound to make you feel sexy :)

• Mama_strawberry

First off I'd like to say I think you're beautiful. I honestly think the first picture looks like you're surprised. I like the last pic the best :)

• zulema2
    by zulema2

No i dont feel bad at all, i was trying something, i do look kind of dorky, but hey it's better than the baby fat...LOL...

• zulema2
    by zulema2
    July 30, 2008 at 4:38 PM

bump

• abjones00
    July 30, 2008 at 4:38 PM

Zoom out a bit.  Pics really close to the face are usually bad no matter who you are new baby or not. 

• newmotha
    July 30, 2008 at 4:39 PM

Honestly...Not sexy but very cute! The third one is the best I think.

• youngmom33
    July 30, 2008 at 4:42 PM

Yeah I like the 3rd one the best. You look naturall there instead of trying to hard.

Quoting newmotha:

Honestly...Not sexy but very cute! The third one is the best I think.

• Jacky_plus_1
    July 30, 2008 at 4:43 PM

The second two are my favorites out of the four. I think if you experiment with the timer on your camera (that way you dont have to hold it) you may get better results. Also, try letting your hair down or taking your glasses of if you can. Although both look nice, a little change can make a big differnece in how you feel

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts