Pregnancy

Featured Posts
Kcgriffin14
Appointment today, heart rate dropped?
February 27, 2015 at 2:15 PM
So today I went in for my appt. I'm almost 32 weeks... She listened to the heart and it was only in the 120's She asked me if it was that low last appt. I didn't remeber because they had a medical student that actually took it last time and I don't think he told me.. So she checked and last appt. It was in the 150's so she hooked me up on monitors for 20 minutes and the nurse brought her the report and she said everything was great. I didn't actually get to talk to her about the results so I was wondering if anyone had this happen to them?? What could cause it, should I still be concerned?

Replies

• Juli0389
    February 27, 2015 at 3:07 PM

i dont think you should worry but keep an eye on the baby's movement. A normal heartrate is from 110 to 160. Baby may have been asleep. Prayers for you hun

• Kcgriffin14
    February 27, 2015 at 3:29 PM
    Thank you :) this is my third and I've never had one who's heart rate just dropped like that..so it's a little worrisome.. But I'm trying too not stress! Positive thoughts!

Quoting Juli0389:

i dont think you should worry but keep an eye on the baby's movement. A normal heartrate is from 110 to 160. Baby may have been asleep. Prayers for you hun

• AngelLovingLife
    February 27, 2015 at 4:34 PM
    Heart rate varies based on the time of day, what you've eaten, things like that, so variations are to be expected.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts