Pregnancy

Featured Posts
EHWQ1987
This sucks...
August 22 at 2:14 PM

For the last two months I thought I was prego. only to go to the doctor today and be told that I'm just battling a really bad bladder infection. "It's normal not to have your period when on Depo; it's normal to leak from your boobs for up to two years after delivery." She said. It doesn't explain the other things I've been feeling lately though, such as the nausea and smelling everything that comes up; along with the dry heaves when someone gets sick.She wasn't exactly listening to me and kept cutting me off too. Changing dr office doesn't work due to transportation problems... This is not the first time this has happened to me either, so Idk wtf is going on.

Liz

Replies

• NoraDun
    by NoraDun
    August 22 at 2:20 PM

Depo makes you feel preggo! Thats how it works from my understanding, by tricking your body into thinking its already pregnant! Good Luck

• Hopen
    by Hopen
    August 22 at 2:21 PM

So sorry! That would be extremely disappointing!

• sjenkins8208
    August 22 at 2:22 PM
    Wait a week and take a test. But lots of bc make women feel pregnant. I stopped having periods shortly after my Mirena but every month around that time id get really bad pms/pregnancy symptoms. I just learned to deal
  • HippieMomma08
    August 22 at 2:38 PM

I've heard all these things about Depo.. from what I understand it's just awful.

• Kmakksmom
    August 22 at 3:54 PM
    I'm sorry.
  • EHWQ1987
    August 22 at 7:08 PM

Hey ladies,

From what I know now, one of my mom friends who is a Registered Nurse is saying that I am, regardless of what the dr said. This woman is in her 80s and knows a thing or two about pregnant women. She's the one that knew before I knew about me being prego. I'm going to listen to my mom friend instead of the dr I saw today.

My friend says that the dr won't listen to me about anything I say, and that she suggest I listen to the RN.

• mychinababy
    August 22 at 7:18 PM
    Have you taken a blood test? There's no wrong in those.

Quoting EHWQ1987:

Hey ladies,

From what I know now, one of my mom friends who is a Registered Nurse is saying that I am, regardless of what the dr said. This woman is in her 80s and knows a thing or two about pregnant women. She's the one that knew before I knew about me being prego. I'm going to listen to my mom friend instead of the dr I saw today.

My friend says that the dr won't listen to me about anything I say, and that she suggest I listen to the RN.

• EHWQ1987
    August 22 at 7:31 PM

That's the problem. The dr won't do any other kind of test on me unless the urine test comes back positive. That's the way my dr are with me. They argue with me, discredit me, and interrupt me when I'm trying to tell them what's going on. They do not listen to me whatsoever; they never have.

Quoting mychinababy: Have you taken a blood test? There's no wrong in those.
    Quoting EHWQ1987:

Hey ladies,

• MamaBearEH
    August 22 at 7:36 PM

So next question, have you done the urine test?  Those depo shots are so finicky with timing.  Most people I know that have had them have gotten pregnant on them due to that.  Like one day off in timing was all it took.

Quoting EHWQ1987:

That's the problem. The dr won't do any other kind of test on me unless the urine test comes back positive. That's the way my dr are with me. They argue with me, discredit me, and interrupt me when I'm trying to tell them what's going on. They do not listen to me whatsoever; they never have.

Quoting mychinababy: Have you taken a blood test? There's no wrong in those.
    Quoting EHWQ1987:

Hey ladies,

• Jsanchez125
    August 22 at 8:43 PM
    I used the depo shot for 4 years. I never had any negative side affects except gaining like 30 lbs. I got my period maybe once in a blue moon. And for me it did work i dint get prego. It took me a whole year of trying to finally conceive. Hopefully you can find out 100% if you are pregnant. Maybe you should this one time make the trip to another doctor. Just so you can find out if you are pregnant.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN