Pregnancy

Featured Posts
mommy_2_be_2010
Started baby shopping today has anyone else?
February 28 at 8:35 PM
So I started shopping for my little guy today. I bought a few things clothes wise. I know some of you like things brand new but he will just out grow them anyway so I bought used, from the children's thrift store. I found a double stroller for $60 that I wanted but couldn't get home and someone else walked out with it I was kinda heart broken:(

Has anybody else started shopping for their baby yet?

Replies

• krn210
    by krn210
    February 28 at 8:39 PM

Oh yeah, I've been getting things here and there. I buy most of my kids clothes second hand, they don't wear them long enough. Otherwise I shop the sale racks. :)

• Luvmy2babies22
    February 28 at 8:41 PM
    I'm on #3 and don't need a ton but we've bought a new infant seat, swing, monitor and diaper bag. My shower is next weekend so I'm hoping to get some more basics like diapers, washcloths, bottles, etc.

I bought second hand for a bit with my first until I learned that I could get the same price or even better deals on brand new by shopping clearance tracks with coupons.
  • mommy_2_be_2010
    February 28 at 8:41 PM
    At least I'm not the only one lol

Quoting krn210:

Oh yeah, I've been getting things here and there. I buy most of my kids clothes second hand, they don't wear them long enough. Otherwise I shop the sale racks. :)

• mommy_2_be_2010
    February 28 at 8:45 PM
    I'm going to look into a pack and play for my little guy they have tons at once upon a child I actually went for a double stroller but that can wait until I can find a different one. I need one with a car seat there was a guy that had one along with a double stroller.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: I'm on #3 and don't need a ton but we've bought a new infant seat, swing, monitor and diaper bag. My shower is next weekend so I'm hoping to get some more basics like diapers, washcloths, bottles, etc.

I bought second hand for a bit with my first until I learned that I could get the same price or even better deals on brand new by shopping clearance tracks with coupons.
  • Tenderheart3
    February 28 at 8:45 PM

We've been waiting till we found out the sex of the baby, which is in 5 weeks.  We are really excited!  I love shopping for baby clothes-- even for babies that aren't mine :-)  We are the same way though... we only shop for baby clothes at consignment stores.

• Luvmy2babies22
    February 28 at 8:49 PM
    Have you tried craigslist? I posted "wanted" ads when I was looking for my double and single Bob joggers and people contacted me. I got a ridiculous deal on my double Bob that way.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010: I'm going to look into a pack and play for my little guy they have tons at once upon a child I actually went for a double stroller but that can wait until I can find a different one. I need one with a car seat there was a guy that had one along with a double stroller.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: I'm on #3 and don't need a ton but we've bought a new infant seat, swing, monitor and diaper bag. My shower is next weekend so I'm hoping to get some more basics like diapers, washcloths, bottles, etc.

• Serabeth06
    February 28 at 8:53 PM

Nope, 7 more weeks before we find out the gender, so I'm waiting.

• gingerprincess
    Kat
    February 28 at 8:54 PM
    I'm waiting til we know the gender, than I'll probably go crazy. I haven't had a baby in 6 years, so I need everything.
  • Gert_LVCF2
    February 28 at 8:54 PM
    I have! I bought an outfit and some onesies. We're going to look at a stroller set this weekend!!
  • Maks1mommy
    February 28 at 8:55 PM

I've got a few onesies, but since it was hit or miss on whether or not I would make it to 20 weeks, we decided to wait to buy anything.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts