Pregnancy

Featured Posts
mommy_2_be_2010
Started baby shopping today has anyone else?
February 28 at 8:35 PM
So I started shopping for my little guy today. I bought a few things clothes wise. I know some of you like things brand new but he will just out grow them anyway so I bought used, from the children's thrift store. I found a double stroller for $60 that I wanted but couldn't get home and someone else walked out with it I was kinda heart broken:(

Has anybody else started shopping for their baby yet?

Replies

• krn210
    by krn210
    February 28 at 8:39 PM

Oh yeah, I've been getting things here and there. I buy most of my kids clothes second hand, they don't wear them long enough. Otherwise I shop the sale racks. :)

• Luvmy2babies22
    February 28 at 8:41 PM
    I'm on #3 and don't need a ton but we've bought a new infant seat, swing, monitor and diaper bag. My shower is next weekend so I'm hoping to get some more basics like diapers, washcloths, bottles, etc.

I bought second hand for a bit with my first until I learned that I could get the same price or even better deals on brand new by shopping clearance tracks with coupons.
  • mommy_2_be_2010
    February 28 at 8:41 PM
    At least I'm not the only one lol

Quoting krn210:

Oh yeah, I've been getting things here and there. I buy most of my kids clothes second hand, they don't wear them long enough. Otherwise I shop the sale racks. :)

• mommy_2_be_2010
    February 28 at 8:45 PM
    I'm going to look into a pack and play for my little guy they have tons at once upon a child I actually went for a double stroller but that can wait until I can find a different one. I need one with a car seat there was a guy that had one along with a double stroller.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: I'm on #3 and don't need a ton but we've bought a new infant seat, swing, monitor and diaper bag. My shower is next weekend so I'm hoping to get some more basics like diapers, washcloths, bottles, etc.

I bought second hand for a bit with my first until I learned that I could get the same price or even better deals on brand new by shopping clearance tracks with coupons.
  • Tenderheart3
    February 28 at 8:45 PM

We've been waiting till we found out the sex of the baby, which is in 5 weeks.  We are really excited!  I love shopping for baby clothes-- even for babies that aren't mine :-)  We are the same way though... we only shop for baby clothes at consignment stores.

• Luvmy2babies22
    February 28 at 8:49 PM
    Have you tried craigslist? I posted "wanted" ads when I was looking for my double and single Bob joggers and people contacted me. I got a ridiculous deal on my double Bob that way.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010: I'm going to look into a pack and play for my little guy they have tons at once upon a child I actually went for a double stroller but that can wait until I can find a different one. I need one with a car seat there was a guy that had one along with a double stroller.

Quoting Luvmy2babies22: I'm on #3 and don't need a ton but we've bought a new infant seat, swing, monitor and diaper bag. My shower is next weekend so I'm hoping to get some more basics like diapers, washcloths, bottles, etc.

• Serabeth06
    February 28 at 8:53 PM

Nope, 7 more weeks before we find out the gender, so I'm waiting.

• gingerprincess
    Kat
    February 28 at 8:54 PM
    I'm waiting til we know the gender, than I'll probably go crazy. I haven't had a baby in 6 years, so I need everything.
  • Gert_LVCF2
    February 28 at 8:54 PM
    I have! I bought an outfit and some onesies. We're going to look at a stroller set this weekend!!
  • Maks1mommy
    February 28 at 8:55 PM

I've got a few onesies, but since it was hit or miss on whether or not I would make it to 20 weeks, we decided to wait to buy anything.

Pregnancy

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN